Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


What do you think of the rework?

It seems good( on paper) I'm all for it. 11 36.67%
It doesn't really affect me. 4 13.33%
I wish they got rid of invisibilty all together. 6 20%
I can't wait for this! Hope it's done witht he new epuine champion. 9 30%
Voters 30 .

The new stealth rework

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

summoner ranger

Senior Member

04-03-2012

lol, well eve and tf and have fun on sr now XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nosllek

Junior Member

04-03-2012

It is the champion that they were taking longer on was lulu so this one should be the one who they release with reworks... I hope I pray.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

summoner ranger

Senior Member

04-03-2012

well, it would be nice, but i wish they would do some work on tf bc ad does not = ap tf


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkyDives

Senior Member

04-03-2012

eve op????? :O


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZestyChieftain

Senior Member

04-04-2012

Quote:
Nosllek:
http://****yeahleagueoflegends.tumblr.com/post/8255478135/evelynn-rework here is one eveyln I'm not going to give you every single sight but here's another on the stealth
http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/League-Of-Legends/review/League-of-Legends-Future-of-Stealth


Your first link doesn't work, and the second linked article doesn't have a date. I do hope that these changes are real and coming soon, but I will stay skeptical. Much of what the second article tells is also old news. Please give us all the articles or sites that you have found about the stealth rework. You sound as though you're hiding something.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VWWWWWWVVWWWWWWV

Member

04-04-2012

Quote:
Grenadein:
Your first link doesn't work, and the second linked article doesn't have a date. I do hope that these changes are real and coming soon, but I will stay skeptical. Much of what the second article tells is also old news. Please give us all the articles or sites that you have found about the stealth rework. You sound as though you're hiding something.


He's not hiding something.

It's just stealthed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ben B0t

Senior Member

04-04-2012

Quote:
Grenadein:
Your first link doesn't work, and the second linked article doesn't have a date. I do hope that these changes are real and coming soon, but I will stay skeptical. Much of what the second article tells is also old news. Please give us all the articles or sites that you have found about the stealth rework. You sound as though you're hiding something.


replace the **** of the first link with that magical word your first-grade teacher told you never to say and then the link should work.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZestyChieftain

Senior Member

04-04-2012

Quote:
Yoaisha:
replace the **** of the first link with that magical word your first-grade teacher told you never to say and then the link should work.


Lol thanks got it now. The dam censor got me.

Still though the article doesn't tell me anything I haven't heard before, and it's dated almost a year ago. Still skeptical.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jikkur

Recruiter

04-06-2012

stealth is all it should be. leave it alone


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vikky

Recruiter

04-07-2012

why even remake eve? eve needs no remake, shes been nerfed enough, i still think she is pretty balanced just needs a slight tweak on her ratios (buff them) instead of complaining because u got killed by a stealth theres this magical thing called wards and oracles, she took a big loss with her stun removal, quit trying to buff balanced champs because their not OP enough for you


123