Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do you think of the rework?

It seems good( on paper) I'm all for it. 11 36.67%
It doesn't really affect me. 4 13.33%
I wish they got rid of invisibilty all together. 6 20%
I can't wait for this! Hope it's done witht he new epuine champion. 9 30%
Voters 30 .

The new stealth rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nosllek

04-03-2012

After about an hour of searching I've found a pretty good base idea on the reworks we can look forward to in the up coming games.

First Vayne, shaco, Akali, and Teemo have invisibilty.

Second Eve and Twitch now have stealth. Meaning they can be seen right within Twitch's range( I'll touch on Eve in a bit). While in stealth you will see a green light over the enemie's head. This mean they don't see you. A Red light means they can see you, and a yellow light means your getting too close. The goal of this is to eliminate the godlike abilities of an invisible person, and stop them from being that eye that allows you to see the enemies. Along with this the affects of wards and oracles has been greatly nerfed.

Twitch: Twitch can get within range of his attacks without being seen. However getting too close will result in him being seen. Rather or not his invisibility is longer or not is unclear.

Eve: The one who got the most nerfs, is now getting the most buffs. She's getting a whole new passive.

Q: Prana Bolt: Changed to be a pass through missile that seeks its first target in the same way hate spike does.

W: Shadow Stitching. Passive - Bend the Shadows: Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active - Disperse the Shadows: Evelynn reveals the target area at range for x (scaling) seconds. (scaling range).

E: Ravage Chakrahas Evelynn deals damage and instantly stuns the target, dashing towards them immediately after it casts. (Different from leap stuns like pantheon, as it stuns you after they leap to you). No longer shreds armor/mr.

R is Ethreal Ascension: Evelynn ascends to her true form, gains attack speed and movement speed. Upon first transforming she is shrouded in energy and blocks up to X damage for 1.5 seconds. No longer heals on target kill, refreshes on kill still.

I'm personally very happy with the outcome. Specially Eve's as I am a hardcore Eve fan.

GoliothOnline

04-03-2012

Where did you find this out? Can you link your source?

summoner ranger

04-03-2012

well there any time table for rework?

Nea De Penserhir

04-03-2012

The other Stealth Rework; Stealth champions do not appear on the minimap.

Stealth Champions are then balanced as normal champions.

Fixt.

Nosllek

04-03-2012

Quote:
GoliothOnline:
Where did you find this out? Can you link your source?

http://****yeahleagueoflegends.tumblr.com/post/8255478135/evelynn-rework here is one eveyln I'm not going to give you every single sight but here's another on the stealth
http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/League-Of-Legends/review/League-of-Legends-Future-of-Stealth

Nosllek

04-03-2012

Quote:
summoner ranger:
well there any time table for rework?

They've been working on this rework for the past year and a alf, but they went about it all wrong and apologized for it. Now they are on the road and said it will be finalized soon. They have yet to say if it'll be with the new champ or not however

summoner ranger

04-03-2012

Quote:
Nosllek:
They've been working on this rework for the past year and a alf, but they went about it all wrong and apologized for it. Now they are on the road and said it will be finalized soon. They have yet to say if it'll be with the new champ or not however

this is what they been doing for year, so i do not think i going to come any time soon, bc only one link have date

Nosllek

04-03-2012

Quote:
summoner ranger:
this is what they been doing for year, so i do not think i going to come any time soon, bc only one link have date

You may be true, but it could be a nice surprise. Remember a glass half full is always better than one that's half empty.

summoner ranger

04-03-2012

Quote:
Nosllek:
You may be true, but it could be a nice surprise. Remember a glass half full is always better than one that's half empty.

well it would be good if it was coming soon, bc eve and twitch would be useful. and i can not troll my friend ever time he pick eve" u pick eve, do u want me to pick laning skarner?" then he unpick eve XD

Nosllek

04-03-2012

they said the next champion will be released next week, which is alittle longer than msot changes that are revealed. They are doing this to fix all characters and assure they are awesome, my guess is with this and the next champion they said they are finishing the bugs with this rework and making eve's new form super sexy