Calculating Differences

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoidbergatron

04-03-2012

I have been having this problem ever since the last patch, and cannot reconnect to League in any way. Basically, whenever I open the launcher, and when it starts to patch, it gets stuck at 0% Calculating Differences. To be more specific, it is scanning the file "lol_air_client/releases/0.0.0.134/releasemanifest" and won't load at all. I've looked into this and all the other forum posts are left unanswered. Some answers were to just "let it load out" but I've left it up overnight twice, and nothing happens. I don't know what the problem is, or if it's fixable, but I just reinstalled League, and still the exact same problem remains. With all the time and money on riot points I put into this game, I would be sad to say goodbye just because my computer refuses to accept one new League patch. So if there's any way to fix this please get back to me. Thanks!

- (V) (,,,) (V) Zoidberg

Zoidbergatron

04-03-2012

Bump because bumping makes me cool, and playing League makes me cool. And I want to be 2/2 on things that make me cool.

Zoidbergatron

04-04-2012

Bumpity Bump Bum McGee. Without you there's know League for me!

Zoidbergatron

04-04-2012

Hey beautiful people at Riot, I love you all, but I gotta bump this because I like League almost as much as I like you!

Zoidbergatron

04-04-2012

Some more information, is that of my several IRL friends that play the game as well, most of them are getting into the new patch, but two are having the exact same problem as me, and haven't been able to play since the last patch!

Zoidbergatron

04-05-2012

Bump

Wildclan

04-06-2012

Im one of his real life freinds and its doing it to me to and like 10 more ppl i know. i dont understand why its saying this to us when we had no trouble downloading it before. so can u fix it or tell us how to. i press the fix thing and its still saying the same thing. please help us soon because i spent so much money on this game

BlobPower

04-06-2012

Are you in the same network? Same provider? Same firewall? There has to be something you all got in common. To me it looks like the client is trying to connect to the server at this step, but it does not get a response. Maybe some port is blocked?