Does aegis of legion stack?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DawnShield

04-03-2012

Lets say all the 5 people had it would it stack 5 times? I know it won't stack on the people that doesn't have it.

volaju

04-03-2012

I think it stacks the same way wota does, which means anyone wearing one will get the stats from their own aura, as well as the stats from one other aura from a teammate. If three people had it, he'd still only get the aura twice. If two people had it on your team, but you didn't, you'd get the aura once.

Not sure though, so yeah.

Cenerae

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by volaju View Post
I think it stacks the same way wota does, which means anyone wearing one will get the stats from their own aura, as well as the stats from one other aura from a teammate. If three people had it, he'd still only get the aura twice. If two people had it on your team, but you didn't, you'd get the aura once.

Not sure though, so yeah.
This is how all team auras stack, yes.

Generally speaking aura stacking isn't worth it, unless you have two AP champions each buy a WotA for the extra spell vamp and AP.

Bored Person

04-19-2012

It gives 24 armor and 15 MR so if the team had 2 you'd get 48 armor and 30 MR per champ but only 8 AD total.

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

you get 1 self "aura" for ownign item
then can have 1 aura from any team mate wearing it.