Whats the best build for Singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UchihaWalid

08-05-2010

Need to know

someone went with randuins omen(is this how its spelled) as his first item and later on with force nature.

in my opinion this items suck for singed as he always should start with a rod of age and later on rylais.

anyway he later proceed to not help us cuz I said his build should not be like that

would anyone tell me how to build Singed?

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

RoA, RoA, RoA, RoA, RoA........

But seriously, at least one RoA, I get two, then it depends.

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

There is no "best build." Singed is a tank, so your build changes depending on the enemy team.

Lots of ignite and spell damage? QSS is your friend. Lots of physical damage? Thornmail packs on the armor and is cheap to boot. Enemy packing on the stuns? Trade out your boots of speed for merc treads. Lots of magic damage? Banshee's veil is nifty, so is Abyssal Scepter.

Neverlike

08-05-2010

malady

EIometer

08-05-2010

You can't go wrong with a Catalyst -> RoA, but after that it completely depends on the opposing team.

rumples

08-05-2010

definately nothing wrong with randuins either against a team with a good amount of physical. rush that heart of gold then let it chill a while while you build your roa

WhaHappen

08-05-2010

Pretty much everyone builds a RoA first. If you're winning, you might as well build a second. Otherwise, I like to start building tanky items. Banshee's veil, etc.

RHINO Mk II

08-05-2010

RoA is awesomesauce.
Rylai's is decent as well as it lets you run in front of people much more easily.
Banshee's veil is nice for the extra 100 HP you gain from your passive.
Any tanky item is fine.

Anniie

08-05-2010

You need to adapt to the enemy team. Some of the best core items on singed are

ROA (huge hp boost and AP)
Banshees (Huge overall ehp boost vs magic)
Rylais (Suddenly your poison isn't a mere annoyance)

Choose your boots based on the enemy team as well. If there are lots of slipperies, boots 3 are standard. If they have a lot of CC, definitely merc treads. The only boots you should probably not consider are moobility, as your poison trail turns them off.

stoneman144

09-11-2010

i suggest building the Archangel's Staff, build the tear first , then boots of of Swiftness build 1 sun-fire cape, then finish the staff then keep stacking capes :P