More than TWO rune pages, perhaps?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suisidol

08-05-2010

We now have a LOT more champions in the game than there were when this was still in beta...and yet we still have two rune page setups available. Why is that? Rune pages are something you have to plan out ahead of time since you can't exactly put one together while you're in the champion select screen. So, essentially, you have to have a champion or champion type in mind when you got these rune pages ready and just because you intended on playing Kassidin or Cho'gath or Xin does not necessarily mean that picking that champion, due to the selection everyone else is stubbornly going with, would be a wise thing to do. Yet now you're between a rock and a hard place. Either pick your champion that goes along with this rune setup and potentially create a weak team mix or pick a champion that will compliment the team's mix better...but now your rune page isn't going to help you as much as it should.

So I'm basically asking why can't we have more than a two page setup to work with?

Big Rubber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

they're coming out

really soon

Trux 42

08-05-2010

It's silly because I find myself compromising certain champs I play to have middleground pages as opposed to specialized ones.

I really can't wait.

EFG

08-05-2010

This is why we need the search function back

YourSoft

08-05-2010

should have like 4 pages of masteries you setup also so u can change character type fasters, system right now promotes for 2 accounts for 4 runesets