Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bandit Sivir

Senior Member

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Alright, fair enough, come~." She said.

Sarah led Sivir out of the house, and began making her way to the docks.

"Fair warning, my first mate was a Bilgewater guard." Sarah said. "She tolerates me, but that's about it~."
Sivir smiled as she got up and started walking behind Sarah.

"Well then. I will have to be on my best behavior for her then~" She cooed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatisaProfanity View Post
Kyle moaned/whimpered slightly due to her rub, but abruptly stopped himself from continuing farther.

"S-stop that!" Kyle pouted. In an almost inaudible voice he proceeded to say, "I'm sensitive to the touch...."

He cleared his throat and said, "I just wanted an insight of someone else, since I'm a bit lost on my goals now..."

Once again, Kyle did his Bambi eyes and looked up.

((OOC: What other champion do you RP as? I've heard that champion RPers might play more that one.))
"I was pissed off, boy, and my job is now to kill them. Or sometimes, feed them to Elise's spider." Sarah said darkly.

She picked Kyle right up, and idly petted him.

"Your species is cute and you will accept that." Sarah said more lightly.

(I RP Miss Fortune, Shyvana, and Lux. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangpickle View Post
Gangplank frowned as a response "Well I see ye be agitated. I guess i should be takin me leave. Ye should know though, I gave up most of me piratin when i joined the league."Gangplank stepped back and tossed his hat to Sarah Fortune, revealing a war vet's beret. In the original cap laid 3 oranges. A cannon ball fell through the roof and in front of Gangplank, followed by a ladder dropping from the sky."Ye can send me the bill for the repairs lattar. And ye can keep the gifts in me hat" He said as the ladder raised into the sky and carried Gangplank away
"...IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT THESE THINGS COST MORE THAN MOST CIVILIANS' BOATS!" Sarah yelled after him, waving an orange accusingly at him. "YOU SCURVYPHOBE!"

(xP That was fun.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn's face lit up, she pulled the covers over her completely, "W-where did it go dammit!? She moved awkwardly underneath the blankets, trying to find both her bra and top.
Sarah laughed.

"Come on, it's just us girls here, don't be so shy." Sarah said. "I'm sure they're around."

Quote:
Originally Posted by NExusWrath View Post
You look like Rihanna
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0pb0t View Post
(( >:O ))

"Yes," Evelynn said flatly, then beckoned Sarah over with one curling finger.
"My bed is not some finish line that you run to and then you score." Sarah huffed, grinning. She walked right to the edge of the bed. "Make me~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumble View Post
Not sure about how Miss Fortune can give him tips with bombs and rockets, Rumble enters to the place... just because Ziggs told him that she can give him an advice.... about hexplosives.

"... Ummm Fortune?.... You know about bombs? or there is other person who is on charge of the cannons of your ship? i have been having some problems with the rockets of "Tristy" lately and Ziggs said that you can give me an advice."

Of course that Rumble is talking about his robot.
"I'd rather give you advice about Tristana." Sarah said, smirking at the name. "But sure, I know a thing or two about blowing **** up. And my first mate was a Bilgewater guard. What's up?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"I would like that. Hopefully with you there, I might make it out in one piece." He thought to himself what Morgana was like. He had not seen her before outside watching her matches once in a while when they came up. "how have you been anyways?" He asked
"Pretty good." Sarah replied. "Was reading before you showed up~." She grinned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
Pix tried to evade Sarah's grasp, but to no avail. He stuck his head out from her chest, looking up at the pirate hunter. He wasn't quite sure how to react to this event, since he knew Sarah couldn't understand him...unless...

Pix points down at the letter, gesturing for Sarah to hand it to him. At least he could write out what was on his mind.
Sarah blinked, and offered the letter, amused at Pix's current position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bandit Sivir View Post
Sivir smiled as she got up and started walking behind Sarah.

"Well then. I will have to be on my best behavior for her then~" She cooed.
"Attagirl." Sarah replied.

The pair made their way to the docks, and soon found the red sails of Sarah's ship. Standing with a foot on the railing one Sarah's navigator, Velisa, who was staring right at them through her telescope. Sarah blinked, glanced at Sivir... then looked at Sivir's chest, and smirked wide.

"You're being ogled at times twenty vision." She said, grinning.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gangpickle

Senior Member

05-14-2013

((remeber i said "bill" gangplank. Never said he would pay :P))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Rumble

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"I'd rather give you advice about Tristana." Sarah said, smirking at the name. "But sure, I know a thing or two about blowing **** up. And my first mate was a Bilgewater guard. What's up?"
Rumble blushes a bit when Fortune mentions the Megling Gunner, now he remembers why he doesnt talk with the pirate hunter. The yordle tries to avoid the topic about Trist and says:
"Well, the "Equalizer" has been failing after the summoners decided to "Nerf his power" on the fields: the rockets are supposed to make an explosion at landing, but it is not working, even outside the Fields of Justice... You have any idea?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhatisaProfanity

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Kyle's face darkened as his host did. He still had a smile lingering in his face, to make Miss Fortune feel better as well as himself.

"Ummm..... Sorry for bringing up the subject. Is there anything that I can do to make up that question?"

Suddenly, Kyle felt silky hands and the feeling of air rushing against him. He yelped then frowned as he realised that she had lifted him and that he is being pet by MF.

"Nope. Last time I checked, I was NOT cute. Now can you put me down?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangpickle View Post
((remeber i said "bill" gangplank. Never said he would pay :P))
(XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumble View Post
Rumble blushes a bit when Fortune mentions the Megling Gunner, now he remembers why he doesnt talk with the pirate hunter. The yordle tries to avoid the topic about Trist and says:
"Well, the "Equalizer" has been failing after the summoners decided to "Nerf his power" on the fields: the rockets are supposed to make an explosion at landing, but it is not working, even outside the Fields of Justice... You have any idea?"
"Lemme guess, the rockets are two-stage?" Sarah asked. "Maybe the nerf caused the rockets to shoot more slowly, so the initial force doesn't actually arm them anymore."

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatisaProfanity View Post
Kyle's face darkened as his host did. He still had a smile lingering in his face, to make Miss Fortune feel better as well as himself.

"Ummm..... Sorry for bringing up the subject. Is there anything that I can do to make up that question?"

Suddenly, Kyle felt silky hands and the feeling of air rushing against him. He yelped then frowned as he realised that she had lifted him and that he is being pet by MF.

"Nope. Last time I checked, I was NOT cute. Now can you put me down?"
"I could." Sarah replied. "But remember, you're making it up to me~."

She set Kyle down, and patted his head.

"You are cute." She said. "Fighting it only makes it cuter~."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Pretty good." Sarah replied. "Was reading before you showed up~." She grinned.
"Reading, huh?" Nevin scooted next to her, slightly amused. "what were you reading?~"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhatisaProfanity

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"You could." Sarah replied. "But remember, you're making it up to me~."

She set Kyle down, and patted his head.

"You are cute." She said. "Fighting it only makes it cuter~."
As she set Kyle down, he gave Miss Fortune the biggest displeased frown that the world can only imagine about. Surely nobody thought that was cute or cuddly.... right?

"I am not!"

Suddenly, Kyle brightened up considerately.

"If I find something that is more cute or cuddly than I am, you will NEVER call a yordle cute in your life. Deal?"

Kyle made a toothy grin at Miss Fortune at the thought.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah laughed.

"Come on, it's just us girls here, don't be so shy." Sarah said. "I'm sure they're around."

Quinn pouted under the blankets "And him?" She said accusingly "Last i checked Bro over there wasn't a brah."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Rumble

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Lemme guess, the rockets are two-stage?" Sarah asked. "Maybe the nerf caused the rockets to shoot more slowly, so the initial force doesn't actually arm them anymore."
"I supposed that the "Nerfs" do not affect us outside the fields... I guess that i will have to ask the summoners about it"