Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

04-24-2013

Miss fortune did you know that papaya good for women?

Ask Græves

04-24-2013

A letter arrives for Sarah.

Dear Sarah,

I was wondering if I could have your help for a.... business adventure of mine. I was hoping to call for your help on a wolf hunt. If you wish to join, meet me in Piltover. I'm grabbing some last minute supplies before heading off.

Signed,
Malcolm Graves

Ask Fortune

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Ryze View Post
One moment.... Ryze paused, then the voice returned at a relatively normal speaking volume.

There, I believe that will be much better. I am still in the institute of war, in my study. You asked me to 'call' you, did you not? I thought a simple 'message' spell would be most appropriate for the matter at hand.
Shyvana blinked, then chuckled.

"Sheesh, you magic types are all the same." She chided. "What do you have against hextech cummunication, boy~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"that i can certainly do" Nevin smirked as he started to walk to the bedroom "seeing how you are the captain here, its only fair you lead hmm~?"
"It's also only fair that my orders not be questioned, is it not~?" Sarah teased, standing up. "Move~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bandit Sivir View Post
Sivir had made her way to Miss Fortune's place. she walked up to the door and gave a few knocks on the door.
Sarah casually answered the door, and smiled.

"Sivir~." She cooed. "Always nice, hello~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
"Mmm....only if you model yours... I'm feeling rather shy..." She said, poking at her own shirt a bit.
Sarah smirked.

"I suppose I could do that." She said thoughtfully. "What should I do~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Before Miss Fortune could even reach for the hat, he picked up himself like a proper gentlemen would and handed it to her. "You dropped this." He said, the intimate situation that possible could've happened flew right over his head. Yup, it would DEFINITELY take more than subtle innuendos to grab Shen's attention like that. "I personally don't enjoy it. I find out of all them that my own armor is best. Though I will admit that the 'Warlord' costume is interesting."
"Aw, really?" Sarah asked. "What about Doctor and Nurse? Or that... moon festival play thing you two wear? Makes you look all coupley and cute."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Miss fortune did you know that papaya good for women?
Nah, I don't follow nutritional stuff. Oranges cure scurvy, that's all sailors need to know about food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Grves View Post
A letter arrives for Sarah.

Dear Sarah,

I was wondering if I could have your help for a.... business adventure of mine. I was hoping to call for your help on a wolf hunt. If you wish to join, meet me in Piltover. I'm grabbing some last minute supplies before heading off.

Signed,
Malcolm Graves
A wolf hunt? ...what, is this one of those weird quests that Summoners think we care about? That somewhere there is actually a person who wants them to kill 25 rats in exchange for 20 pieces of gold?

Ásk Ryze

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Shyvana blinked, then chuckled.

"Sheesh, you magic types are all the same." She chided. "What do you have against hextech cummunication, boy~?"
have you considered that I may not OWN such a device, nor do I know what I would input to reach you? With a message spell, it's far more straightforward. Simply point and think, if you will. Ryze chuckled from the other side of the message.

But I digress. I trust your day has been going well?

Unexisted

04-26-2013

Miss Fortune what I'm try to say is papaya make womens' breast grew bigger, if you want some extra bonus affect eat papaya with milk three times a day.

Ask Shenn

04-26-2013

Shen nodded quickly in remembrance. "Ah yes. I forgot about that one, sincere apologies. As for the doctor costumes, it's weird mostly because I'm not wearing an actual mask, but separate headgear. Makes me feel out in the open... Naked... Don't prefer it." He said before shaking his head at what she said. "A demon cannot date the woman whom he's haunting for her fears. It'd be frowned upon if it were."

Ask Quinn n Val

04-26-2013

Quote:
Sarah smirked.

"I suppose I could do that." She said thoughtfully. "What should I do~?"
Quinn giggled *Hiccup* "Idunnoooooo, you're more experienced than I am." She said, leaning in and nuzzling her nose against Sarah's cheek.

Xander Blade

04-26-2013

Quote:
"It's also only fair that my orders not be questioned, is it not~?" Sarah teased, standing up. "Move~."
"point taken." he says, and walks into the bedroom. "So what orders do you have for me now Miss fortune?" He smirks

Ask Bandit Sivir

04-26-2013

Quote:
Sarah casually answered the door, and smiled.

"Sivir~." She cooed. "Always nice, hello~."
"always a pleasure Miss Fortune. Its been a while since we talked last. So are you going to invite me in or what?" She smirkes.

Ask Fortune

04-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Ryze View Post
have you considered that I may not OWN such a device, nor do I know what I would input to reach you? With a message spell, it's far more straightforward. Simply point and think, if you will. Ryze chuckled from the other side of the message.

But I digress. I trust your day has been going well?
"I could comp you one if you make it worth my while~." Sarah cooed, twirling a strand of hair around a finger. "That is, if you're comfortable with a woman buying you things. Are you a modern boy, Ryze~?"

Flirt mode on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Miss Fortune what I'm try to say is papaya make womens' breast grew bigger, if you want some extra bonus affect eat papaya with milk three times a day.
Boy, if I try to get these any bigger, the square-cube law will make'em physically impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen nodded quickly in remembrance. "Ah yes. I forgot about that one, sincere apologies. As for the doctor costumes, it's weird mostly because I'm not wearing an actual mask, but separate headgear. Makes me feel out in the open... Naked... Don't prefer it." He said before shaking his head at what she said. "A demon cannot date the woman whom he's haunting for her fears. It'd be frowned upon if it were."
"Hey, sometimes stories do better when rewritten." Sarah said, grinning. "You know the original story of King Arthur, the Morgana character didn't even exist? Now she's, like... she's done to the Morgana name what Judas did to his~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn giggled *Hiccup* "Idunnoooooo, you're more experienced than I am." She said, leaning in and nuzzling her nose against Sarah's cheek.
"I dunno~..." Sarah cooed, grabbing her bustier and teasingly tugging at the fabric. "It's so tight, I dunno how much I can really do with it~..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"point taken." he says, and walks into the bedroom. "So what orders do you have for me now Miss fortune?" He smirks
"Now you and Fizz go at it!" Sarah announced, and slammed the door.

She then laughed, nudging the door open as she did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bandit Sivir View Post
"always a pleasure Miss Fortune. Its been a while since we talked last. So are you going to invite me in or what?" She smirkes.
"I guess I could do that." Sarah replied, smirking. "Come in~."

Sarah stepped aside, letting Sivir enter.