Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rudmed

04-26-2012

((Morgana has the worst timing in the world. Just saying, whenever she goes to MF something happens.))

Ask Fortune

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
A package arrives at Sarah Fortunes front door.

Inside the package are the contents listed below:

1: A bottle of Sarah’s favorite ale
2: A replica of Shock and Awe with Sarah’s name engraved upon it along with the name Domination
3: A pair of red fuzzy handcuffs
4: Black lingerie
5: A pinstriped suit, miniskirt with matching hat, and knee high boots

Along with the items lays a card on top.

“Stay classy hun. We’ll have to play dress up sometime soon. ~Siv”
...wooooo boy, looks like I'm in for a fun couple of nights~!\
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana blanches. She's been visiting Sarah again, and is pretty sure this is something she shouldn't see. Without missing another beat, she turns away, pretending not to notice it. She does jot down a few mental notes, however...
Sarah chuckled.

"It's okay, you can look." She said. "Girlfriends talk about this stuff."

Dear Morgana

04-26-2012

Quote:
Sarah chuckled.

"It's okay, you can look." She said. "Girlfriends talk about this stuf
Morgana's very surprised.

"We're...girl...friends?"

Princess Sivir

04-26-2012

Not in the way me and Sarah are... but you're our friend Morgy~ And since you're a girl, you're techniclly our girlfriend. *winks~*

And I hope you're rested Sarah~ We won't be leaving your bedroom for a few days. *laughs*

AskPantheon

04-27-2012

Quote:
I did not!

I grabbed your apron! I needed to get your attention!

You know what-fine. I don't care anymore.

Believe what you want. I'm done with you.
So be it.

Aproxima

04-27-2012

Quote:

Morgana, you should probably reconsider your, say, orientation.
I think girls understand you much better than men and I think if you were a bit gentler, it would work out.

Dear Morgana

04-28-2012

Quote:
I think girls understand you much better than men and I think if you were a bit gentler, it would work out.
If there is one thing I know, more than anything else (besides the fact that my sister will pay), it's that I'm not attracted to women.

Just because the first one...didn't work out, doesn't mean I'm automatically not attracted to men.

Aproxima

04-28-2012

Quote:
If there is one thing I know, more than anything else (besides the fact that my sister will pay), it's that I'm not attracted to women.

Just because the first one...didn't work out, doesn't mean I'm automatically not attracted to men.
It is more about being pragmatic rather than being attracted by men or not. Sincerely, men look like they are quite afraid of you and do not understand your intentions. No offense.

Ask Fortune

04-28-2012

Quote:

"...I mean we're girls and friends." Sarah quickly clarified, with a smile. "Not... like what me and Sivir are."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
Not in the way me and Sarah are... but you're our friend Morgy~ And since you're a girl, you're techniclly our girlfriend. *winks~*

And I hope you're rested Sarah~ We won't be leaving your bedroom for a few days. *laughs*
Ehehe... whatever you're thinking, boys... yep! *winks*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
...Lux is single.

Quote:

*chuckles* Fair enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
It is more about being pragmatic rather than being attracted by men or not. Sincerely, men look like they are quite afraid of you and do not understand your intentions. No offense.
Oh stop trying to make her bi. *smirk* She just needs to find the right guy, is all.

Aproxima

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Oh stop trying to make her bi. *smirk* She just needs to find the right guy, is all.
Oh come on, don't be like that. Can't an old shadow like me just have some fun once in a while? Also I am not trying to make her bi, as you call it, it's just one of few (easiest) possible logical solutions to these "heart problems", besides if I were trying that I would try to make into...ok I don't know the word for it..., let's just say complete opposite of what she is right now...men are disgusting.