Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
"..................

Wat....."
"What? He's nice." Sarah protested. "I just wish he didn't yell 'feeding tiiiiime' every time we're in bed and he... well, nevermind~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"...No..stop..."

Morgana squirms, eyes slowly creaking open again Sarah's chin. With a small intake of breath, she is awake.

"...What...happened? I just remember...falling asleep-I...why am I...I had this incredible..."
"I know. Those Ionians, right?" Sarah said, smirking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
I have way more reasons to not do that than I have in mass lonelyness... Sorry, not happening.
"What if I could help set it up?" Sarah offered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
A fish would find it's way into Fortune's house, plopping directly onto her head.
The fish would become dinner, as Sarah hacked off its head and began filleting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen shook his head, knowing there'd be no tip toeing around this. "Look, I'll put it plain and simple. I don't trust you. No offense, but knowing the kind of woman you are, if I were to talk to you about these kind of things, you may go off and talk to the next man, or woman, you're in bed with and tell them about my personal life."
Sarah blinked, staring at Shen.

"...this is where you apologize." She said.

Dojel

11-26-2012

Please don't. I admire her, but not like that. Not to mention, I'm not the most law abiding... citizen isn't even the right word. I probably have a dozen consecutive fines about trespassing. I like to be on roofs, they're not full of trafic.

Ask Fizz

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"What? He's nice." Sarah protested. "I just wish he didn't yell 'feeding tiiiiime' every time we're in bed and he... well, nevermind~."
...wut.

Ask Shenn

11-26-2012

Quote:
Sarah blinked, staring at Shen.

"...this is where you apologize." She said.
Shen couldn't sigh really, but if he could he so would right now. "I... Suppose." He said. He looked at Sarah with those golden glowing eyes. Blank eyes, yet you could tell what he would be feeling right now. "I'm sorry. It was rude of me to say that."

Dear Morgana

11-26-2012

Quote:
"I know. Those Ionians, right?" Sarah said, smirking.
Morgana blinks rapidly, rubbing her eyes.

"I-Ionians? I just...remember a man and...a...woma-"

She yawns loudly, baring her teeth for Sarah.

Unexisted

11-26-2012

"Miss fortune i'm baaaaaaaack!!! Do ya miss me?! I when to Ionia for a trip few days ago with my best friend, she invited me there...but man! The people there sure know how to fight!! I'm was hunger so we when to the Ionian restaurant. Good thing that i got it all down with my camera. The woman who stop the fight is very woman like i love it! shes tough! later i ask my friend if she knows the lady who stop the fight. She told me that shes the manager who runs the place. Thats place wasnt just a restaurant its a inn too. here miss fortune" push a bottom on the camera, the device flow in the midair and made a screem on the wall.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIkG4...eature=related

Ask Fortune

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Please don't. I admire her, but not like that. Not to mention, I'm not the most law abiding... citizen isn't even the right word. I probably have a dozen consecutive fines about trespassing. I like to be on roofs, they're not full of trafic.
"Let me tell you a little secret about Caitlyn." Sarah said, grinning. "Bigger crimes, she doesn't play around with. Smaller ones? She likes to punish those criminals in her own special way~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
...wut.
"You know what I'm talking about, you favor returner, you~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen couldn't sigh really, but if he could he so would right now. "I... Suppose." He said. He looked at Sarah with those golden glowing eyes. Blank eyes, yet you could tell what he would be feeling right now. "I'm sorry. It was rude of me to say that."
"Attaboy." Sarah replied, giving him a pat. "Fine, fair enough, won't bug you about Akali."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana blinks rapidly, rubbing her eyes.

"I-Ionians? I just...remember a man and...a...woma-"

She yawns loudly, baring her teeth for Sarah.
"Aww, you don't remember dreams that vividly?" Sarah asked. "I was narrating your dream for you~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
"Miss fortune i'm baaaaaaaack!!! Do ya miss me?! I when to Ionia for a trip few days ago with my best friend, she invited me there...but man! The people there sure know how to fight!! I'm was hunger so we when to the Ionian restaurant. Good thing that i got it all down with my camera. The woman who stop the fight is very woman like i love it! shes tough! later i ask my friend if she knows the lady who stop the fight. She told me that shes the manager who runs the place. Thats place wasnt just a restaurant its a inn too. here miss fortune" push a bottom on the camera, the device flow in the midair and made a screem on the wall.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIkG4...eature=related
Sarah smirked.

"Glad you had fun, kid." She said. "Those Ionians are always set for a good time. Even if they don't know it~."

Dojel

11-27-2012

Stop... Trying... I'm really not interested in that while I have half a life. Plus, if something I hope doesn't happen happens and I need some help in understanding the laws of my homeland, I don't want her to feel like I'm just using her.

Ask Shenn

11-27-2012

Quote:
"Attaboy." Sarah replied, giving him a pat. "Fine, fair enough, won't bug you about Akali."
Shen gave a small nod to her. "I appreciate it."

Suripi Okami

11-27-2012

Sorry i think i made a bad first impression,well atleast with the femme fatale comparision thing......
do you know if the shop you got the dress at is looking for a employee?