Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gr¬ves View Post
Hah! Prince Charming!? That'll be the day...but you got a sense of humor there darlin', seein' how you think you could hunt me down n' kill me if I werent a Champion. Perty thing like you? Shouldn't be gettin' yer hands dirty with things like that, besides I aint got time to bleed.
Kill you? Come on, Graves, you know Cait pays way more for live bounties! But aw, thanks. I AM perty, aren't I? *snickers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
Dear Miss Fortune
Have you ever considered MORE DAKKA?! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
-Summoner Trolosaurus.
AAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAAAA!!!

And people say Lux has a crazy laugh~.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NvisibleShade

Member

04-22-2012

Hey Miss Fortune,
How's life as a bounty hunter, is it funzies? If thats not it, what do you do for funzies?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvisibleShade View Post
Hey Miss Fortune,
How's life as a bounty hunter, is it funzies? If thats not it, what do you do for funzies?
It's very funzies, very funzies indeed! Besides that, I dunno. I spend time with a lot of the girls.Lux, Leona, Shyvana, and of course, Sivir.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-22-2012

Sarah,

When would you like me to share the details of last Snowdown that you requested...?

~Talon


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The▀litz

Senior Member

04-22-2012

So how big are those?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

04-22-2012

Quote:
It's very funzies, very funzies indeed! Besides that, I dunno. I spend time with a lot of the girls.Lux, Leona, Shyvana, and of course, Sivir.
You forgot me, Sarah.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NvisibleShade

Member

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
You forgot me, Sarah.
Poor Morgona, well on second thought, not really poor. Plz don't kill me!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Sarah,

When would you like me to share the details of last Snowdown that you requested...?

~Talon
Hm? Sure~.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The▀litz View Post
So how big are those?
All you need to know is that they're fantastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
You forgot me, Sarah.
Ah, right, sorry! I was just recalling the bunch of us who always do ladies nights. You're a new addition, is all~.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvisibleShade View Post
Poor Morgona, well on second thought, not really poor. Plz don't kill me!
You be nice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

04-23-2012

Dear Miss Sarah Fortune,

I must apologize. I've misjudged you. Based on everything I've read in your bio, you're a cruel flirt who uses and disposes of people when finished with them. From what I've read of your column, however, you're not that person at all. You're kind, compassionate, sweet, and giving. Do you volunteer at soup kitchens as well? Do you wear nunnery robes when not wearing... er... that blouse... thing?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-23-2012

Quote:
you're a cruel flirt who uses and disposes of people when finished with them
You should see her on her days off.