Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
He gave sarah a smile
"Anyways,So how's you and fizz going?"

Can't complain. He's trying hard~.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Mistress

Junior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
AskPantheon:
So, would you like to establish a time and place for this event?


I have all the time in the world (sad to say), so anytime you're ready.

Nowadays, I usually hunt in the jungles of Kumungu, so how about there? After, we can go back to Bilgewater for a after hunt meal.

((OOC: I hope I've spelled those places right, btw. I'm kinda.. terribad with names of places. xD))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

11-16-2012

"Maybe you just got to take him by the scruff of his neck and tell him 'we are going on a double date, and you're gonna like it'. Gotta show him off to your friends sometime."
He gave sarah a wink


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Orichan

Senior Member

11-17-2012

*Orianna breaks through the 4th wall and quickly runs up to Sarah.*

How about, `Matchmaking System`?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Can't complain. He's trying hard~.
I am?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Ask the Mistress:
I have all the time in the world (sad to say), so anytime you're ready.

Nowadays, I usually hunt in the jungles of Kumungu, so how about there? After, we can go back to Bilgewater for a after hunt meal.

((OOC: I hope I've spelled those places right, btw. I'm kinda.. terribad with names of places. xD))

Very well then. Later today, perhaps?

((Do you want to make a new thread for this or just take it to "That Other Place"?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
"Maybe you just got to take him by the scruff of his neck and tell him 'we are going on a double date, and you're gonna like it'. Gotta show him off to your friends sometime."
He gave sarah a wink

Forcing men to do stuff is always fun~. *winks*

Quote:
Ask Orichan:
*Orianna breaks through the 4th wall and quickly runs up to Sarah.*

How about, `Matchmaking System`?

Hm... I was thinking Top or Bot... but I guess that works, too~.

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
I am?

You are, and it's sweet~.

Quote:
AskPantheon:
Very well then. Later today, perhaps?

*smiling wide*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
*smiling wide*

Would you stop that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
AskPantheon:
Would you stop that?

I would, if I wanted to~.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

11-17-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Forcing men to do stuff is always fun~. *winks*

"heh, its not exactly hard for eve to force me to do something. All it would take is for her to shake that cute blue rear of hers, and i'm soft putty in her hands...or the opposite depending on the situation"
wink
((giggity))