Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jwander

11-15-2012

^ got banned for this so enjoy the comment

AskPantheon

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Mistress View Post
Well, that depends on what we should do next.

Do you like hunting, Pantheon?
I have seldom hunted, so I cannot really say if I enjoy it or not.

Ask Fortune

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
the kind of excited nervous. I just don't want to mess up; treat her like the queen i think she is. As for things getting serious, it has, in a good way. The other day i cuffed her to the bed and we 'did the horizontal'... and a few verticals. I'm not sure, but it must be pretty serious for her to be the submissive one in bed."
"Oh dear god." Sarah laughed, burying her face in her palm. "Thanks for THAT visual, kid~. Okay, so things are going really well~. I dunno, just keep doing what you're doing and stepping it up, she's clearly happy." She winked. "By the way, she goes either way on that~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"It's not that or him, Sarah. I just...I just want...some..."

She doesn't finish the sentence, putting her energy into more drooping.
...booty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crakastaka View Post
i want to tie you to baron nashor and d1ldo you with both of akalis axes filling your holes
Oh my, you kinky kinkou, that sounds soooooo hot... why don't you go and test this yourself first, though. It's not nice to have the lady do the testing~.

...and they're called kamas, idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
I have seldom hunted, so I cannot really say if I enjoy it or not.
He loves it and he would love to do this with you.

Xander Blade

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Oh dear god." Sarah laughed, burying her face in her palm. "Thanks for THAT visual, kid~. Okay, so things are going really well~. I dunno, just keep doing what you're doing and stepping it up, she's clearly happy." She winked. "By the way, she goes either way on that~."
"Sorry, Eve must of rubbed off on me a bit. Anyway thanks for the vote of confidence.I know she chose me to be her boyfriend, but Its kind of unnerving knowing that there probbably is people out there, probably higher status and 'hotter' then me, but I guess they will just have to deal with it."

Ask Fortune

11-16-2012

Quote:
"Sorry, Eve must of rubbed off on me a bit. Anyway thanks for the vote of confidence.I know she chose me to be her boyfriend, but Its kind of unnerving knowing that there probbably is people out there, probably higher status and 'hotter' then me, but I guess they will just have to deal with it."
"Don't worry about that." Sarah said dismissively. "No woman worth her ass chooses men based on that. Maybe you men are that superficial, but chicks look at what's on the inside~. ...careful not to piss Eve off, though. She'll look at what's on the inside literally."

Xander Blade

11-16-2012

"Well i am definitely good there then. You probably noticed I'm usually a nice guy, and oddly enough I rather enjoy treating women like the princess they are. Sappy i know but it's just who I am. And i Don't plan on pissing eve off, i have grown rather fond of my organs."

Ask the Mistress

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post

He loves it and he would love to do this with you.
Ah, splendid~! Perhaps he can show me how a man with his spear can have a good time~ *wink*

Ask Fortune

11-16-2012

Quote:
"Well i am definitely good there then. You probably noticed I'm usually a nice guy, and oddly enough I rather enjoy treating women like the princess they are. Sappy i know but it's just who I am. And i Don't plan on pissing eve off, i have grown rather fond of my organs."
Sarah winked, patting Nevin's shoulder.

"Attaboy." She cooed.

Quote:
Ah, splendid~! Perhaps he can show me how a man with his spear can have a good time~ *wink*
I'm sure he can~.

... *leans in* I'm not sure he's ever... be gentle, at first~. *winks*

Xander Blade

11-16-2012

He gave sarah a smile
"Anyways,So how's you and fizz going?"

AskPantheon

11-16-2012

Quote:
So, would you like to establish a time and place for this event?