Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

10-14-2012

Shen snapped back into reality, though he didn't even flinch from the hand being waved in his. "Yes Sarah?"

Ask Fortune

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
I have yet to find a woman that proves me wrong.
My room, check your skirt at the door. I won't even take pleasure from this one. This is a matter of EDUCATION.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Hehe, thanks. I'd probably be up there for doing my job... So please... Don't shoot the messenger
-Dojel McCay, Courier at your service, not selective about clients-
Ah don't worry. I can retire ten times off the posted bounties for actual creeps before I had to spend time on people like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen snapped back into reality, though he didn't even flinch from the hand being waved in his. "Yes Sarah?"
"...have you been replaced by a Smart Shen? Is that what that was?" Sarah asked.

AskPantheon

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
My room, check your skirt at the door. I won't even take pleasure from this one. This is a matter of EDUCATION.
...I hardly know how to respond to such a demand.

Ask Shenn

10-14-2012

Quote:
"...have you been replaced by a Smart Shen? Is that what that was?" Sarah asked.
"I can't be replaced Sarah. That's impossible." He said as he looked at her.

Ask Fortune

10-14-2012

Quote:
...I hardly know how to respond to such a demand.
Men never know how to handle a strong woman~.

Quote:
"I can't be replaced Sarah. That's impossible." He said as he looked at her.
"Oh please." Sarah replied. "You think just because you can turn your blade on good people, that makes you irreplaceable? I was forced to fight on the Noxian side in the Ionia rematch. I know what it takes to shoot people who the world wants to live."

AskPantheon

10-14-2012

Quote:
Men never know how to handle a strong woman~.
How do you even expect me to respond to such a demand? I cannot simply agree to this.

Ask Shenn

10-14-2012

Quote:

"Oh please." Sarah replied. "You think just because you can turn your blade on good people, that makes you irreplaceable? I was forced to fight on the Noxian side in the Ionia rematch. I know what it takes to shoot people who the world wants to live."
"If you truly say so." Shen said shrugging.

Quote:
Men never know how to handle a strong woman~."
"Handling strong women is fairly simple. All you have to do is grab them in a choke hold, like this." Shen wrapped his muscular arms around Sarah's neck. She couldn't get out of it no matter what. "Then you wait 10 seconds until they pass out from lack of oxygen." He said as he still had a grip on Sarah.

Tentorer

10-14-2012

Quote:

"Handling strong women is fairly simple. All you have to do is grab them in a choke hold, like this." Shen wrapped his muscular arms around Sarah's neck. She couldn't get out of it no matter what. "Then you wait 10 seconds until they pass out from lack of oxygen." He said as he still had a grip on Sarah.
"And then?"

Ask Shenn

10-14-2012

"They pass out. The point is it's non-lethal." He said with Sarah in his grip.... Who has been in his arms for more than ten seconds by now.

Ask Fortune

10-14-2012

Quote:
How do you even expect me to respond to such a demand? I cannot simply agree to this.
Your mouth says no no, but your body says yes yes.

Quote:

Sarah glared at Shen, and firmly pinned Awe under his chin.

Quote:
"They pass out. The point is it's non-lethal." He said with Sarah in his grip.... Who has been in his arms for more than ten seconds by now.
...getting woozy, she dumped out half the gunpowder, and fired.