Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
...that wasn't a denial.

"Nah, Lux is way too respectful." Sarah replied dismissively. "Luckily, I don't have that problem~."
"I'm already aware of that fact Sarah." He said. "Is this really necessary? You know things aren't meant to be Sarah, why don't you just give up on us?"

Ask Fortune

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
There is nothing up there, if that is what you are implying.
Of course not. Because you're all man, right? Hmph. But you men want to stick all kinds of stuff in... sorry, sorry Overlords, I won't continue that train of thought.

Even though it's true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
Mira is blushing slightly, being the odd little girl she is she is still giggling however.

"I gueeeess.... people say I'm more like a kiiiiid than I should be when I'm 17 years old. Maaaaaybe.... maybe noooooot. Tihihiihi."

Tyr simply shakes his head and turns to look at Sarah again.
"Well, that's all your pixie's fault." Sarah said, poking Tyr. "Slowing your aging in that glade~."

(Sorry!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Amumu View Post
"Not much, I guess... I've been doing a lot of searching in the pyramids in Shurima. Uh, how about you?"
"Oh, you know, killing pirates, getting paid for it, same old." Sarah replied. "Shurima? You be careful, alright? I'd hate for you to come back as Malzamumu."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Miss fortune can you teach me how to drink?
It's... not hard, kid. *blink*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"I'm already aware of that fact Sarah." He said. "Is this really necessary? You know things aren't meant to be Sarah, why don't you just give up on us?"
"Because you're being an idiot." Sarah replied. "What, you think that just because you're not the type to ride the teacup ride at the fair, this can't work? There are other kinds of relationships, you masked moron!"

Ask Shenn

10-12-2012

"I do not see how tea and fairs go together Sarah." He said. "And i'm not an idiot. After all. I am a surgeon. I'm not fully aware if the whole thing because I do not need out anymore."

Dear Amumu

10-12-2012

Amumu blinks, mildly confused.

"Malzawhat...? Uh... okay, I guess. I'll be careful. Um... you... be careful when killing your pirates then...?"

Ask Fortune

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"I do not see how tea and fairs go together Sarah." He said. "And i'm not an idiot. After all. I am a surgeon. I'm not fully aware if the whole thing because I do not need out anymore."
"...no, the teacups, they're a ride at the... nevermind." Sarah facepalmed. "How do you not know that? You perform at fairs!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Amumu View Post
Amumu blinks, mildly confused.

"Malzawhat...? Uh... okay, I guess. I'll be careful. Um... you... be careful when killing your pirates then...?"
"Of course, of course, I always am." Sarah said. "You're really sweet for caring~. Here. Tell everyone you want."

Sarah leaned in, and firmly kissed Amumu's cheek.

Dojel

10-13-2012

Fortune, something I wonder... With all the bounties being put up, I find myself afraid of finding my head on a poster someday... Do you actually trace whether the bounty should actually be posted? and on the off chance that it isn't, what do you do?

Tjihyana

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post

"Well, that's all your pixie's fault." Sarah said, poking Tyr. "Slowing your aging in that glare~."

(Sorry!)
Tyr shakes his head, fluttering up to Miss Fortune's face and poking her on the nose.

"For your information, Mira has never visited the Glade. This is how she has always been."

Mira raises an eyebrow and tilts her head.

"Sloooowing my aging? But I've never beeeeeen in the Glade...."

Tentorer

10-13-2012

Miss Sarah Fortune,

I have a simple request... Please STOP teasing me during matches on the Fields of Justice. It is positively distracting.

Unexisted

10-13-2012

Not hard? I barely can't drink two bottle. D:

Dear Amumu

10-13-2012

Amumu rubs his cheek, tilting his head a little in confusion.

"Uh... okay...? Thanks, I guess. So, um... what were your parents like?"