Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

10-11-2012

((pressed green up button and it was k))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask rumb1e View Post
((I give you up vote.))
((Thanks, your one of the best))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

10-11-2012

What help should I need miss fortune? D:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

Senior Member

10-11-2012

"I prefer redheads," winked Cassiopeia, lightly draping the end of her tail on Sarah's shoulder.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

Senior Member

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Right now, I want you to lick my clothes clean, if anything." Sarah grumbled, wringing her hair out. "Eye of Twilight... wonder who's the brain."
"I think it would better if you just washed it. Besides, I'm not taking off my mask just so that I can get some alcohol off your clothing. I don't even like Graggy Ikes." He said as he crossed his arms casually.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Why is it, again, that you enjoy pestering me so much?
Because you need to loosen up! I always say Demacians have a stick up their butts, but you've got the whole tree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
What help should I need miss fortune? D:
The kind nobody is possibly qualified to administer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
"I prefer redheads," winked Cassiopeia, lightly draping the end of her tail on Sarah's shoulder.
"That's why lights have an off mode~." Sarah cooed. She was busy with the helm, so she just nuzzled Cass's tail with her cheek. "Now, you're Noxian. So when we get to Bandle City, you're gonna have to be... good. Think you can handle that~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"I think it would better if you just washed it. Besides, I'm not taking off my mask just so that I can get some alcohol off your clothing. I don't even like Graggy Ikes." He said as he crossed his arms casually.
Sarah stopped cold, and stared at Shen, eyes wide.

"You really are a monster!" She exclaimed, pointing at Shen accusingly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

Senior Member

10-11-2012

"Good? Me? You must be joking. But I guess I can play the part...for you," chuckled Cassiopeia. She was having fun on the ship - a swim would be needed at some point.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Shen shrugged. "I prefer wine. That and some of the Ionian alcohols."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Because you need to loosen up! I always say Demacians have a stick up their butts, but you've got the whole tree!
Pestering me will only serve to make my humor worse.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
"Good? Me? You must be joking. But I guess I can play the part...for you," chuckled Cassiopeia. She was having fun on the ship - a swim would be needed at some point.
"I just need you to not try to eat a yordle. Think you can do that~?" Sarah asked teasingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen shrugged. "I prefer wine. That and some of the Ionian alcohols."
Sarah firmly grabbed Shock, glowering at Shen.

"This is not over." She said. "You and Akali are my new project."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Pestering me will only serve to make my humor worse.
What, gonna try to ram a sequoia up there?