Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

10-10-2012

The deckhand was clearly nervous, though he tried hard to keep up a look of confidence. He opened his mouth to speak, but he was clearly unsure of what to say.

"...it means you flatter people to get what you want." Sarah said to him, rather loudly.

"I knew that!" The deckhand protested. "I totally knew that. But how could I do that, when someone as smart as you would surely see through it~?"

Tjihyana

10-10-2012

Tyr shakes his head, sitting down on Mira's shoulder again.
"Too bad that I do not see humans that way I guess."

Mira tilts her head at Sarah, turning to Tyr and asking.

"Hot stuff?"

Tyr sighs and looks at Mira, who seems to be briefed on the meaning.
"Oh.... OH! That's..... uhh.... weeeeeeird."

Ask Shenn

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Hmph. Amateurs always think it's just sooooo easy." Sarah said, hands on her hips. "Alright, bigshot, let's see it."

Sarah grabbed Shock and tossed it onto Shen's lap. And she grabbed a bottle of graggy off the table, idly tossing it up and down by its neck.

"I throw this, you shoot it. Let's see what you got, boy." Sarah commanded.
Shen merely aimed and shot the gun, breaking the bottle while she was tossing it... And also splattering it's contents all over her. "Apologies." He merely said, gesturing a hand to her beer stained clothing.

ColossusCrusher

10-10-2012

Cassiopeia continued to grin, "You're learning. I like that. Better luck next time, hotshot." She winked at him and slithered over to Sarah, a grin still on her face.

Ask Fortune

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
Tyr shakes his head, sitting down on Mira's shoulder again.
"Too bad that I do not see humans that way I guess."

Mira tilts her head at Sarah, turning to Tyr and asking.

"Hot stuff?"

Tyr sighs and looks at Mira, who seems to be briefed on the meaning.
"Oh.... OH! That's..... uhh.... weeeeeeird."
Sarah smirked, chuckling.

"You just need to get a little older." She said, patting Mira's shoulder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen merely aimed and shot the gun, breaking the bottle while she was tossing it... And also splattering it's contents all over her. "Apologies." He merely said, gesturing a hand to her beer stained clothing.
"...I said I'd throw it!" Sarah yelled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
Cassiopeia continued to grin, "You're learning. I like that. Better luck next time, hotshot." She winked at him and slithered over to Sarah, a grin still on her face.
The deckhand reached for Cassiopeia, looking like he wanted to follow her, but just sighed defeatedly.

"Oh, you're mean." Sarah said, smirking wide to Cass. "Never seen you flat out turn a guy down before~."

Ask Shenn

10-10-2012

"Oh right... Forgot. Apologies Sarah. Do you want to try again with another bottle?" He said as he held the gun in his hand.

Dear Amumu

10-10-2012

Amumu hobbles in, a finger raised to his lower lip showing that he had a question.

"Uh... excuse me, Miss Fortune, but I was wondering if... maybe I could stay and chat for a while? I guess some people think I... need more friends."

Ask Fortune

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"Oh right... Forgot. Apologies Sarah. Do you want to try again with another bottle?" He said as he held the gun in his hand.
"Right now, I want you to lick my clothes clean, if anything." Sarah grumbled, wringing her hair out. "Eye of Twilight... wonder who's the brain."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Amumu View Post
Amumu hobbles in, a finger raised to his lower lip showing that he had a question.

"Uh... excuse me, Miss Fortune, but I was wondering if... maybe I could stay and chat for a while? I guess some people think I... need more friends."
"Aww." Sarah cooed. "Of course you can, Amumu. What's up~?"

Unexisted

10-10-2012

So...hows prince jarvan last night? How do you like his ginormous hard lance? I'm sure it does good penetrations...and does heavy damage for each hit he did to you. How does it felt for your blood gushing out of your body like crazy nonstop, while his lance is inside you body?

ColossusCrusher

10-10-2012

"I figure the boy needs something to work for. Besides, I haven't been able to flirt for a while and I need the practice," grinned Cassiopeia.