Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
...And no one else?

I have nothing aganst you being with a woman, but I think you really do need to find a man...maybe. I'm not sure.

Having concubines does not mean someone is disloyal, shameful, or without pride. I truly see no problem with that kind of thing, as long as certain...cautions are taken and everyone is satisfied.

Of course, the likelihood of such a thing is minimal, but that's what people like Sarah are for, to bring down slavers and warlords. That kind of thing is too 'dashingly heroic' for my tastes.

Hmph. I do hate being nice sometimes. A male harem might be fun...But then again, there are benefits to mogonamy and a signle partner.

...I really don't like talking about this.
an angle is talking to me!! Indeed, indeed.

Ask Fortune

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
What do you mean you drank gangplank under the table?
We had a drinking contest, long story short. He passed out. Makes me wish he wasn't a League champion, that would have been the perfect time to finally haul his ass in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere hardly felt the slap, but the meaning came across clear. It was a simple question. As I went around conquering I notice that many kings had many concubines, so I was wondering if I needed to do the same. Do kings not have more one one women?

-King Tryndamere
Depends on the king, boy. The vile, corrupt, disgusting kings hate women enough to hire thirty of them for their bodies. Don't be like that. I give Demacia a lot of flack, but at least they know what marriage is all about. B*tches love Demacians. *smirk* If you want to get your beef whistle wet, focus on romancing Ashe. I mean... come on, look at her, you can't tell me you'll find some concubine girl who could compare!

I'll take her if you don't want her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
"Oh, you'll be the captain, but we'll both know who's really calling the shots." *winks*
"Don't make me ride you up here." Sarah taunted. "A nice Cassithrone while I'm captaining this thing. So, where would you like to go?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Tyrn.....I always though you were a man with justice and honor, with loyalty. Guess I was wrong...I wonder if ashe choose the right guy. I mean ashe is a loyal woman with honor and pride. Tyrn, I never though you would said something like that in thousand years...what a disappointment..I don't feel good.
Ah ease up, kid. He hasn't touched a concubine, he can yet be saved.

Quote:
...And no one else?

I have nothing aganst you being with a woman, but I think you really do need to find a man...maybe. I'm not sure.
Ah I don't think so, girl. Anything a man can provide, so can a woman with a toy... well, apart from the... ahem... dessert... but I guess we can substitute that for a teaspoon of soy sauce.

Everyone reading this just spit whatever they were drinking at the screen, and I love it.

Quote:
Having concubines does not mean someone is disloyal, shameful, or without pride. I truly see no problem with that kind of thing, as long as certain...cautions are taken and everyone is satisfied.

Of course, the likelihood of such a thing is minimal, but that's what people like Sarah are for, to bring down slavers and warlords. That kind of thing is too 'dashingly heroic' for my tastes.

Hmph. I do hate being nice sometimes. A male harem might be fun...But then again, there are benefits to mogonamy and a signle partner.

...I really don't like talking about this.
*smirk* The eternal struggle between your girl parts and your brain, eh? Boys will be boys, but when you're married, all that other stuff has to stop. And you know it~. *pets Morgana* My wittle fallen angel, you know it~.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
"You... You mean they eat bunnies? Weeell... I can turn into other thing tooooo. Tyr has helped meeeee learn stuff liiiiike... this!"
The crystal glows again for a moment before surging the energy into Mira again, turning the little yordle girl into a full-size wolf. She gives Sarah a wolfish grin and sits in front of her.
Tyr simply pokes Miss Fortune back on the finger she poked him with, not seemingly reacting in any other way.
Well that's safer, I don't think anyone eats wolves. *places a finger on the tip of Mira's nose* Lemme guess, you like to scare people with this form?

Paltala

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Everyone reading this just spit whatever they were drinking at the screen, and I love it.
((Fortunate that I wasn't drinking then, that was funny though))

Tjihyana

10-09-2012

Mira shakes her wolf-head, the crystal charging again and returning her back to normal. Her giggling continues again, seeming almost unending when she's looking like her usual self.

"Noooope, I use that pretty raaaarely. Only time I've done it before was when I.... got angry and attacked someone."

She looks sad, which causes Tyr to suddenly turns around and flutter down to her, poking her on the nose and apparently saying something to her since she instantly lights up again and nods at Tyr.

Trynd The King

10-09-2012

Quote:
Depends on the king, boy. The vile, corrupt, disgusting kings hate women enough to hire thirty of them for their bodies. Don't be like that. I give Demacia a lot of flack, but at least they know what marriage is all about. B*tches love Demacians. *smirk* If you want to get your beef whistle wet, focus on romancing Ashe. I mean... come on, look at her, you can't tell me you'll find some concubine girl who could compare!

I'll take her if you don't want her.
So that is why king have concubines. I see, I thought I was more of a sign of wealth, and power.These question where never asked to get my "beef whistle wet". I was simply curious as to why kings had concubines.

As for romancing Ashe that will take some time, but I have full confidence that I can get it done. Tryndamere show a bit of annoyance at Fourtune saying she will take Ashe, but quickly composes himself. You already have Sivir do you not? Even if it was you I would not tolerate you taking her away from me.

-King Tryndamere

Ask Fortune

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
((Fortunate that I wasn't drinking then, that was funny though))
(<3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
Mira shakes her wolf-head, the crystal charging again and returning her back to normal. Her giggling continues again, seeming almost unending when she's looking like her usual self.

"Noooope, I use that pretty raaaarely. Only time I've done it before was when I.... got angry and attacked someone."

She looks sad, which causes Tyr to suddenly turns around and flutter down to her, poking her on the nose and apparently saying something to her since she instantly lights up again and nods at Tyr.
...yeah, what he said. Don't worry, we've all made mistakes. *pat pat*

Quote:
So that is why king have concubines. I see, I thought I was more of a sign of wealth, and power.These question where never asked to get my "beef whistle wet". I was simply curious as to why kings had concubines.

As for romancing Ashe that will take some time, but I have full confidence that I can get it done. Tryndamere show a bit of annoyance at Fourtune saying she will take Ashe, but quickly composes himself. You already have Sivir do you not? Even if it was you I would not tolerate you taking her away from me.

-King Tryndamere
*grins* A perfect reaction, boy. You defend your girl. Yeah, some stupid men think it's a sign of power to enslave women for their third legs, but it's just a sign of sad, little men.

Trynd The King

10-09-2012

Quote:
*grins* A perfect reaction, boy. You defend your girl. Yeah, some stupid men think it's a sign of power to enslave women for their third legs, but it's just a sign of sad, little men.
HAHAHA, my reaction is always perfect. Thank you for this information Fortune it was informative.

-King Tryndamere

Ask Fortune

10-09-2012

Quote:
HAHAHA, my reaction is always perfect. Thank you for this information Fortune it was informative.

-King Tryndamere
No problem. Let me know if things progress. I'd come by and help, but my ship isn't built for icebergs.

ColossusCrusher

10-09-2012

"I'd like to see you try to ride me. You'd last a minute, two tops before I left you a wreck." *winks as she boards*

"As for destination, well, surprise me."

Tjihyana

10-09-2012

Mira nods at Sarah, smiling widely again though there is always the hint of something sinister in her eyes.

"I knoooow. I just.... made a friend save me and get reeeeeally hurt himself..."

Tyr sits down on Mira's shoulder, shaking his head. He looks at Mira, sending some sort of message to her.