Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"I don't meditate in the bedroom Sarah. I meditate in the back yard. It's nice there." He said. "Give me three reasons why I shouldn't meditate Sarah."
Sarah still had her arms crossed.

"It's bad for your knees, it's bad for your ass, and it's bad for your love life." Sarah replied. "That good?"

Ask Shenn

10-08-2012

Shen sighed. "I have no need for love anymore... I chose to go back to being the Eye. My duty was much more important." He said looking up to her. "And as for it being bad for my legs and knees, I'm already use to it."

Ask Fortune

10-08-2012

Quote:
Shen sighed. "I have no need for love anymore... I chose to go back to being the Eye. My duty was much more important." He said looking up to her. "And as for it being bad for my legs and knees, I'm already use to it."
"Really?!" Sarah asked. "But... but Akali, she..."

Sarah sighed, disappointed and dejected, and shook her head.

Dear Morgana

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
How is it boring? Killing pirates, come on, if that were a carnival ride they could charge ten grand. Drinking? Fun to drink stupid men under the table, then haul'em in and see if they have a bounty. Sailing? Nothing like the feel of the wind in your hair, the salty spray... *smiles distantly*
I think you forgot a little something, Sarah.

Must I remind you what else you have a particular fondness for?

Ask Shenn

10-08-2012

Quote:
"Really?!" Sarah asked. "But... but Akali, she..."

Sarah sighed, disappointed and dejected, and shook her head.
"Sarah, I can't leave the duty I have as the Eye. There is no one to take my place, and the triumvirate would fall apart. I hope you understand." He said looking up at her.

Ask Fortune

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
I think you forgot a little something, Sarah.

Must I remind you what else you have a particular fondness for?
Fallen angels~?

Quote:
"Sarah, I can't leave the duty I have as the Eye. There is no one to take my place, and the triumvirate would fall apart. I hope you understand." He said looking up at her.
"I don't, Shen, and I never will." Sarah replied simply. "It's not hard to shoot a man for the betterment of the rest of us. Don't know why you think you need to tack on abusing yourself to your job requirements."

Dear Morgana

10-08-2012

Quote:
Fallen angels~?
"Well, that, and something...else. Should I just leave you to guess at what it is?"

Ask Shenn

10-08-2012

Quote:
Fallen angels~?

"I don't, Shen, and I never will." Sarah replied simply. "It's not hard to shoot a man for the betterment of the rest of us. Don't know why you think you need to tack on abusing yourself to your job requirements."
"Sarah, I lost my father so that I can be what I am. Do you expect me to just forget him because of a woman? What about you? Your mother was shot and murdered. You wish to seek revenge on the man who left her there, dying and bleeding. Will you just leave that so that you can be with Sivir? Or what about your home, that you're trying so hard to make sure it can thrive?" He said, still giving her that emotionless gaze.

Tjihyana

10-08-2012

A small rabbit accompanied by an emerald green pixie skip over to Sarah, the pixie flying up to her view and pointing down at the rabbit. Oddly enough the rabbit seems to have a locket with crystal the same color as the pixie on it's head, and note in it's teeth. The note is in pristine condition despite being in the rabbit's mouth. It reads.

"Hi! Aren't those tiny clothes a bit cold?"
The message seems to be glittering and shining, as if written with something magical.

Ask Fortune

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"Well, that, and something...else. Should I just leave you to guess at what it is?"
Uh... Sivir? Hats? Strip clubs, either gender?

Quote:
"Sarah, I lost my father so that I can be what I am. Do you expect me to just forget him because of a woman? What about you? Your mother was shot and murdered. You wish to seek revenge on the man who left her there, dying and bleeding. Will you just leave that so that you can be with Sivir? Or what about your home, that you're trying so hard to make sure it can thrive?" He said, still giving her that emotionless gaze.
That touched a nerve. Sarah's eyes widened, and she stared at Shen, teeth clenched as she struggled to contain herself. After several moments, she spoke.

"If, you miserable man..." Sarah said, through clenched teeth. "...if you're even mentioning your father, asking if I expect you to forget him, you've already failed. A truly emotionless man wouldn't care if he was forgotten."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
A small rabbit accompanied by an emerald green pixie skip over to Sarah, the pixie flying up to her view and pointing down at the rabbit. Oddly enough the rabbit seems to have a locket with crystal the same color as the pixie on it's head, and note in it's teeth. The note is in pristine condition despite being in the rabbit's mouth. It reads.

"Hi! Aren't those tiny clothes a bit cold?"
The message seems to be glittering and shining, as if written with something magical.
...you... you little... BUNNY. *laughs* I admit the season's changing, Bun, but I'm fine for now. I spend most of my time at the helm on the high seas. I'm used to bitter wind and spray. I'm quite warm right now.