Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Over The Horizon

Member

09-30-2012

((Yo! What's with the temperature in here? Things seem a little heated. No need to be harsh or go throwin' accusations around, I know I'm new to this forum, but I hope this ain't the usual. Let's all sit back and take a breather before people start throwing things and work this out in a calm and simple manner.

A little piece of advice for our friend Unexisted. There's a term called Omniscience (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omniscience), or better said in an RP setting as 'Information God-Moding'. Something you probably want to avoid, friend. Be it assumed or otherwise, bad idea to be walking around talking about things you shouldn't know about, regardless of whether it's right or wrong. Breaks immersion, and people are gonna start getting annoyed when you turn into a mind reader, you know? For your own good, just be a little careful in future. Okay? Now back to the fun part!))

Yo! Fortune. I'm trying out a couple of new drinks, and I thought I'd ask one of Bilgewater's finest experts (a compliment, I swear!). Got a favourite place to kick back and down a glass? Or even better, a favourite drink?
-Charlie (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2197)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XUnnervedX

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Over The Horizon:
((Yo! What's with the temperature in here? Things seem a little heated. No need to be harsh or go throwin' accusations around, I know I'm new to this forum, but I hope this ain't the usual. Let's all sit back and take a breather before people start throwing things and work this out in a calm and simple manner.

A little piece of advice for our friend Unexisted. There's a term called Omniscience (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omniscience), or better said in an RP setting as 'Information God-Moding'. Something you probably want to avoid, friend. Be it assumed or otherwise, bad idea to be walking around talking about things you shouldn't know about, regardless of whether it's right or wrong. Breaks immersion, and people are gonna start getting annoyed when you turn into a mind reader, you know? For your own good, just be a little careful in future. Okay? Now back to the fun part!))

Yo! Fortune. I'm trying out a couple of new drinks, and I thought I'd ask one of Bilgewater's finest experts (a compliment, I swear!). Got a favourite place to kick back and down a glass? Or even better, a favourite drink?
-Charlie (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2197)

thanks you, i wish all the people here are like you...i guess this rp thing isnt the stuff for me,i think im better off done with is rp. just want you to know i do this becaue i want create something new for this rp. i want to make it more entertaining. people just always asking questions...dont you think the same questions would be repeated alot? i just think that it would be exhausting for the people who rp champions. thank you, and wish you have fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

Senior Member

09-30-2012

((double brackets OOC bro!))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotFantasy

Senior Member

09-30-2012

((don't stop Unexisted, just change it up a little bit. Make a definite character with a personality instead of someone who just runs around doing random stuff and being annoying. That used to be my character, until a champion RPer who goes where he pleases tore me a brand new ***hole. I made my character more serious with character flaws and personality, and it is much more fun than just going around trolling champs.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Over The Horizon:
((Yo! What's with the temperature in here? Things seem a little heated. No need to be harsh or go throwin' accusations around, I know I'm new to this forum, but I hope this ain't the usual. Let's all sit back and take a breather before people start throwing things and work this out in a calm and simple manner.

A little piece of advice for our friend Unexisted. There's a term called Omniscience (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omniscience), or better said in an RP setting as 'Information God-Moding'. Something you probably want to avoid, friend. Be it assumed or otherwise, bad idea to be walking around talking about things you shouldn't know about, regardless of whether it's right or wrong. Breaks immersion, and people are gonna start getting annoyed when you turn into a mind reader, you know? For your own good, just be a little careful in future. Okay? Now back to the fun part!))

Yo! Fortune. I'm trying out a couple of new drinks, and I thought I'd ask one of Bilgewater's finest experts (a compliment, I swear!). Got a favourite place to kick back and down a glass? Or even better, a favourite drink?
-Charlie (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2197)

Hmm... well, there's this place called the Pearl on the western docks. Pretty high class for Bilgewater. Favorite drink? Why, the stuff I brew, of course!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Téemó

Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Sarah promptly scooped Teemo up, and hugged him to her chest and cheek.

"You're the best." She said happily.

Teemo was caught by suprise, for he hadn't ever been hugged except by his mother. He opens his arms to his side when Sarah picked him up, but began slowly closing them around Sarah's neck.
Hehe.... th-thanks.. Sarah.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Ask Téemó:
Teemo was caught by suprise, for he hadn't ever been hugged except by his mother. He opens his arms to his side when Sarah picked him up, but began slowly closing them around Sarah's neck.
Hehe.... th-thanks.. Sarah.

Sarah nuzzled against him, trembling with joy over these recent events. She finally held Teemo in front of her, and pecked his mouth, before setting him down.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Téemó

Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Sarah nuzzled against him, trembling with joy over these recent events. She finally held Teemo in front of her, and pecked his mouth, before setting him down.

Teemo's eyes widen as his entire face turned red. He was stunned in place, only to develop a smile bigger than he thought possible. He reaches for his pack and puts in his blowgun.
Th-thanks S-arah, for letting me help y-you! If you need anything, call me with this!
Teemo hands Sarah a an odd wooden whistle with orange markings circling it.
Its called the Scout's Summon. As soon as I hear. I'll come a-runnin'


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Ask Téemó:
Teemo's eyes widen as his entire face turned red. He was stunned in place, only to develop a smile bigger than he thought possible. He reaches for his pack and puts in his blowgun.
Th-thanks S-arah, for letting me help y-you! If you need anything, call me with this!
Teemo hands Sarah a an odd wooden whistle with orange markings circling it.
Its called the Scout's Summon. As soon as I hear. I'll come a-runnin'

Sarah grinned. Oh, that reaction certainly cheered her right up.

"Cool, thanks~." She said, pocketing it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XUnnervedX

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
Mboy1100:
((don't stop Unexisted, just change it up a little bit. Make a definite character with a personality instead of someone who just runs around doing random stuff and being annoying. That used to be my character, until a champion RPer who goes where he pleases tore me a brand new ***hole. I made my character more serious with character flaws and personality, and it is much more fun than just going around trolling champs.))

(Most people here already don't like me....beside I don't have any questions to ask anymore. Thanks for cheering me up man.)