Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"But then... we learn... Jarvan is actually a woman! Jarvanna!"
Leona shook more, small beads of sweat began to slide down her forehead.. "No.. Stop.. Diana.." was the only thing she said, tossing and turning


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Evelynn had stood behind the scenes the entire time, enjoying the events as they transpired with a large smile. It was only when Gangplank left and Sarah returned to instilling nightmares in Leona did she pipe up, sounding a bit dejected. "I wanted to see you fight him naked..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Tryndamere walks in but says nothing..He seems he doesn't want to disturb what Miss Fortune is doing. He decides just to wait until she ask for why he was there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

Senior Member

09-26-2012

((A. she redressed B. teemo doesn't have magical powers))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskThePirate View Post
Gangplank felt the bullet hit his back, causing him to grit his teeth in pain, he then shot a glare back her

"I'll get ye fer that later..."

he said before exiting Sarah's home
Sarah glared at him, and sat down, trembling with emotion. Anger, sorrow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona shook more, small beads of sweat began to slide down her forehead.. "No.. Stop.. Diana.." was the only thing she said, tossing and turning
...alright, get up. *nudge*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn had stood behind the scenes the entire time, enjoying the events as they transpired with a large smile. It was only when Gangplank left and Sarah returned to instilling nightmares in Leona did she pipe up, sounding a bit dejected. "I wanted to see you fight him naked..."
I'm not in the mood, Eve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere walks in but says nothing..He seems he doesn't want to disturb what Miss Fortune is doing. He decides just to wait until she ask for why he was there.
...yes, Tryndamere?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
I'm not in the mood, Eve.
"... Really? Damn..."

Evelynn seems confused by a non-sexual, non-playful Sarah Fortune.

"Um... would you like a hug?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Téemó

Member

09-26-2012

Teemo glances over at Fortune seeing her negative emotion
" Would some honey-mead cheer you up? I always carry I bottle for recon missions where I have to wait for long periods of time, but I'm on a break. It cheers me up whenever I'm down! "


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
...alright, get up. *nudge*
Leona shot bolt right up, and all but fell out of the sofa, landing face first.. she quickly got back to the sofa, her face hot with embarrassment.. she then looked around the room, wandering what she missed before looking to Sarah.. who looked... sad. Her gentle features returned and she slid over, draping an arm around Fortune.

"Hey.. what is the matter?"

she said comfortingly


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"... Really? Damn..."

Evelynn seems confused by a non-sexual, non-playful Sarah Fortune.

"Um... would you like a hug?"
"I want..." Sarah began, her voice trailing off.

"...my family back." She whispered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tem View Post
Teemo glances over at Fortune seeing her negative emotion
" Would some honey-mead cheer you up? I always carry I bottle for recon missions where I have to wait for long periods of time, but I'm on a break. It cheers me up whenever I'm down! "
"...isn't that against the Scout's Code?" Sarah asked distantly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona shot bolt right up, and all but fell out of the sofa, landing face first.. she quickly got back to the sofa, her face hot with embarrassment.. she then looked around the room, wandering what she missed before looking to Sarah.. who looked... sad. Her gentle features returned and she slid over, draping an arm around Fortune.

"Hey.. what is the matter?"

she said comfortingly
"Gangplank's father happened." Sarah said quietly, barely feeling Leona.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"I want..." Sarah began, her voice trailing off.

"...my family back." She whispered.
Evelynn winced. Clearly this was a conversation outside of her normal realm of expertise. She could think of a number of things that she thought would make herself feel better, but rarely worked the same for others. Necromancy, for instance, could bring Sarah's family back, but that was rarely well-received. In fact, it was usually received with torches and pitchforks.

The other solution was a bit simpler. "Do you have a photograph of them?"