Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
...sit with Pantheon, both of you need a lesson.

Why?

Quote:
AskPantheon:
Benefit?...Well, Children can be fed from them so that they may become stronger, and....That is all that comes to mind.

''So it may become stronger''? May become stronger? Children need milk or they become weaklings when they grow up.
Ha! In old tribe it was a tradition that a child must be brest fed by at least four different mothers in order to become as strong as possible, since all the mothers care for the children together.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Quote:
AskPantheon:
Benefit?...Well, Children can be fed from them so that they may become stronger, and....That is all that comes to mind.

*sighs* This is going to take a LOT of work...

Quote:
Ask the Monkey:
Why?

''So it may become stronger''? May become stronger? Children need milk or they become weaklings when they grow up.
Ha! In old tribe it was a tradition that a child must be brest fed by at least four different mothers in order to become as strong as possible, since all the mothers care for the children together.

Because you know nothing about this! ...huh, really? *blinks* That's not quite how it works in Bilgewater... but I guess it's... huh. Odd. *shrug*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

Senior Member

09-15-2012

ben laughs madly


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
*sighs* This is going to take a LOT of work...


I almost fear to know what it is you plan on doing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

09-15-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Ah sure, it's no problem. Anything to spread some more love~. So what do you need, boy?


Er....Well, basically I just need some tips on how to interact with a woman. I've never really been good at talking to girls in my life, and it's not like I can ask the Herald for help on this matter. I want to try to get into the dating scene, but I have no idea where to even begin.

- Asimov Imperas, the Herald's Chief Acolyte


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
*sighs* This is going to take a LOT of work...


Because you know nothing about this! ...huh, really? *blinks* That's not quite how it works in Bilgewater... but I guess it's... huh. Odd. *shrug*

Odd!?! Every woman's milk is unique. To assure that every child can live up it's fullest potential all the mothers take care of them together and breastfeed them together. It's how *proudly looks into the distance* the wise monkeys do it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Quote:
Ask the Monkey:
Odd!?! Every woman's milk is unique. To assure that every child can live up it's fullest potential all the mothers take care of them together and breastfeed them together. It's how *proudly looks into the distance* the wise monkeys do it.


Face-palm-desk-floor-earth-mantle-outercore-innercore-hell-LoLsoloqueue or just the most depressed facepalm possible


Miss Fortune,

I heard something about your rum actually smacking a patron in a Bilgewater tavern. Not the bottle, but the rum itself reaching up and smacking someone about to drink it.....How much is a case?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

Senior Member

09-15-2012

O.O
ben starts to roll on the floor laughing


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:



Sarah chuckles, smirking lightly.

"I don't know. You don't suck?" She asked. "...figuratively, anyway~." She grinned. "You're fun and good, that's why, girl."




Morgana almost smiles, and places a clawed hand on Sarah's shoulder.

"...Alright, Sarah. I'll take that."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Quote:
AskPantheon:
I almost fear to know what it is you plan on doing.

I'm getting desperate, let me just tell you that. I'm considering paying Cass for some live demos.

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
Er....Well, basically I just need some tips on how to interact with a woman. I've never really been good at talking to girls in my life, and it's not like I can ask the Herald for help on this matter. I want to try to get into the dating scene, but I have no idea where to even begin.

- Asimov Imperas, the Herald's Chief Acolyte

*grins* Good, good. Let's do our best to have you wake up in a strange woman's bed~. So, the first step is to find your target. Do you have a lady in mind?

Quote:
Ask the Monkey:
Odd!?! Every woman's milk is unique. To assure that every child can live up it's fullest potential all the mothers take care of them together and breastfeed them together. It's how *proudly looks into the distance* the wise monkeys do it.

...humans are a little more private than that.

Quote:
Geokhan:
Face-palm-desk-floor-earth-mantle-outercore-innercore-hell-LoLsoloqueue or just the most depressed facepalm possible


Miss Fortune,

I heard something about your rum actually smacking a patron in a Bilgewater tavern. Not the bottle, but the rum itself reaching up and smacking someone about to drink it.....How much is a case?

...my rum can't do that. *laughs*

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
Morgana almost smiles, and places a clawed hand on Sarah's shoulder.

"...Alright, Sarah. I'll take that."

Sarah smiled.

"You're one of the few people living on Noxus who I wouldn't shoot if Bilgewater didn't need Noxian money." She said. "I guess that's why I started liking you at first. You're sane... mostly." She smirked.