Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
...sit with Pantheon, both of you need a lesson.
Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Benefit?...Well, Children can be fed from them so that they may become stronger, and....That is all that comes to mind.
''So it may become stronger''? May become stronger? Children need milk or they become weaklings when they grow up.
Ha! In old tribe it was a tradition that a child must be brest fed by at least four different mothers in order to become as strong as possible, since all the mothers care for the children together.

Ask Fortune

09-15-2012

Quote:
Benefit?...Well, Children can be fed from them so that they may become stronger, and....That is all that comes to mind.
*sighs* This is going to take a LOT of work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Why?

''So it may become stronger''? May become stronger? Children need milk or they become weaklings when they grow up.
Ha! In old tribe it was a tradition that a child must be brest fed by at least four different mothers in order to become as strong as possible, since all the mothers care for the children together.
Because you know nothing about this! ...huh, really? *blinks* That's not quite how it works in Bilgewater... but I guess it's... huh. Odd. *shrug*

benjimenfire

09-15-2012

ben laughs madly

AskPantheon

09-15-2012

Quote:
I almost fear to know what it is you plan on doing.

Ask the Herald

09-15-2012

Quote:
Ah sure, it's no problem. Anything to spread some more love~. So what do you need, boy?
Er....Well, basically I just need some tips on how to interact with a woman. I've never really been good at talking to girls in my life, and it's not like I can ask the Herald for help on this matter. I want to try to get into the dating scene, but I have no idea where to even begin.

- Asimov Imperas, the Herald's Chief Acolyte

Ask the Monkey

09-15-2012

Quote:

Because you know nothing about this! ...huh, really? *blinks* That's not quite how it works in Bilgewater... but I guess it's... huh. Odd. *shrug*
Odd!?! Every woman's milk is unique. To assure that every child can live up it's fullest potential all the mothers take care of them together and breastfeed them together. It's how *proudly looks into the distance* the wise monkeys do it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Quote:
Odd!?! Every woman's milk is unique. To assure that every child can live up it's fullest potential all the mothers take care of them together and breastfeed them together. It's how *proudly looks into the distance* the wise monkeys do it.
Face-palm-desk-floor-earth-mantle-outercore-innercore-hell-LoLsoloqueue or just the most depressed facepalm possible

Miss Fortune,

I heard something about your rum actually smacking a patron in a Bilgewater tavern. Not the bottle, but the rum itself reaching up and smacking someone about to drink it.....How much is a case?

benjimenfire

09-15-2012

O.O
ben starts to roll on the floor laughing

Dear Morgana

09-15-2012

Quote:

Sarah chuckles, smirking lightly.

"I don't know. You don't suck?" She asked. "...figuratively, anyway~." She grinned. "You're fun and good, that's why, girl."

Morgana almost smiles, and places a clawed hand on Sarah's shoulder.

"...Alright, Sarah. I'll take that."

Ask Fortune

09-15-2012

Quote:
I almost fear to know what it is you plan on doing.
I'm getting desperate, let me just tell you that. I'm considering paying Cass for some live demos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Er....Well, basically I just need some tips on how to interact with a woman. I've never really been good at talking to girls in my life, and it's not like I can ask the Herald for help on this matter. I want to try to get into the dating scene, but I have no idea where to even begin.

- Asimov Imperas, the Herald's Chief Acolyte
*grins* Good, good. Let's do our best to have you wake up in a strange woman's bed~. So, the first step is to find your target. Do you have a lady in mind?

Quote:
...humans are a little more private than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Face-palm-desk-floor-earth-mantle-outercore-innercore-hell-LoLsoloqueue or just the most depressed facepalm possible

Miss Fortune,

I heard something about your rum actually smacking a patron in a Bilgewater tavern. Not the bottle, but the rum itself reaching up and smacking someone about to drink it.....How much is a case?
...my rum can't do that. *laughs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana almost smiles, and places a clawed hand on Sarah's shoulder.

"...Alright, Sarah. I'll take that."
Sarah smiled.

"You're one of the few people living on Noxus who I wouldn't shoot if Bilgewater didn't need Noxian money." She said. "I guess that's why I started liking you at first. You're sane... mostly." She smirked.