Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

09-15-2012

I'll spare you the boring details, Came here. Got taken in by a village in Ionia, met a cute girl and fell head over heels for her. Turned me down and kicked me out of said village. Shows up at my place the other day asking for a date. What gives?

Ask Fortune

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
The following is an excerpt from Evelynn's journal annotating Miss Fortune's pubic hair growth:

Day 1: She was right; completely hairless. I would have to get this professionally done to see such results. Will inquire as to the method of removal when myself, Sarah, and Sivir all stop giggling and roughhousing.

Day 2: Still no noticeable growth. I suspect she's had the hair surgically removed, as part of this agreement was no shaving for the entire duration of the observation. She just seems to be smirking at me whenever I ask questions. Sivir isn't much more help.

Day 3: I forgot to observe Sarah's crotch tonight. We got distracted by wine tasting, a pillow fight, then styling one another's hair (the kind on the head).

Day 4: Still nothing. This is getting to be a bit frustrating, but given the circumstances, I can't find it in myself to complain. I'm curious if its the same vibrant red as the hair on her head, but at this rate I might never know.
(bahaha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Remind me again why she's observing you...down there, Sarah.
...you know, I'm not quite sure. Something about wanting to see if I dye my hair. *smirks*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Miss Sarah Fortune,

I am writing to you not as a scientist, nor as the Chief Acolyte of the Machine Herald, nor even as a Zaunite, but as a man who has never had any luck with women. I have heard of your efforts towards matching others up and would like to seek your help in possibly wooing a woman. I.....don't have much in the way of currency for this service, as I am not paid by the Herald for my service to him, nor do I wish him to. If you could help me you would have my eternal gratitude.

- Asimov Imperas, the Herald's Chief Acolyte
Ah sure, it's no problem. Anything to spread some more love~. So what do you need, boy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana lowers her shoulders, frumping as her lower lip sticks out.

"Hmph. Just how I prefer it. Only you and a few other people are privy to how I truly act in private."

Morgana sighs, looking dreamily towards the redheaded pirate.

"You know, I've been thinking lately...how did we become...become...true friends? How did this..."

She gestures to her proximity to Sarah.

"...All start?"
Sarah chuckles, smirking lightly.

"I don't know. You don't suck?" She asked. "...figuratively, anyway~." She grinned. "You're fun and good, that's why, girl."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
...I have never heard of such things until now.
By the blood of Shyvana's father. *shakes head* What DO you know about women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
I never understood human hair.
It's on the head, on that other person it isn't.
It's between the legs, but for some people it isn't.
Some have it on their chest, some on their back.
And Ganplank has it on his stomach.

Seriously, what it is with you humans and your weird hair growth? For some it is somewhere and for others it isn't. ARGHHH. Makes my head hurt.
And don't get started with Yordles.
Evolution, boy. The sexier people get more action, and humans just find it hotter for women to be hairless everywhere except the head. Men... who knows, men are ugly. That's why action always happens with the lights off. *smirks*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskLeeSinga View Post
We shall see.

((Not that I can see.

Damn being blind...))
(Then I shall make one~.)

Cool. I'll get on my ship and pick you up at the Ionian docks. Nobody will give you hassle entering Bilgewater on my ship.

Ask Fortune

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
I'll spare you the boring details, Came here. Got taken in by a village in Ionia, met a cute girl and fell head over heels for her. Turned me down and kicked me out of said village. Shows up at my place the other day asking for a date. What gives?
She's either insane, or just really nervous. You probably caught her off guard, and now that she had time to think, she wants to give you a chance. Go for it~.

Unexisted

09-15-2012

Miss fortune,umm..I umm..are you a virgin?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Unexisted,
You really gotta ask????

Ms Fortune,

I heard you make a truly MEAN rum, but is that your favored drink?

Bladesaber

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
That's like asking is water dry.

Ask Fortune

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
...no, kid. *smirks* But it's really not been as many people as everyone thinks. Two guys, and two girls, including Sivir. I may flirt, but I have self respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Unexisted,
You really gotta ask????

Ms Fortune,

I heard you make a truly MEAN rum, but is that your favored drink?
Of course. My drink's the best~.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesaber View Post
That's like asking is water dry.
...I guess I earned that. Still... *slap*

Unexisted

09-15-2012

Sooo..who did you have noogie with? Jarvan? Gangplank? Ahri? Sona? Kataina?

Bladesaber

09-15-2012

Ow. Also, and I swear I say this with the utmost professionalism, Do you require a Chiropractor at all.

((Talking bout stress from the matches, not anything else ya pervs.))

Ask the Megling

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Evolution, boy. The sexier people get more action, and humans just find it hotter for women to be hairless everywhere except the head. Men... who knows, men are ugly. That's why action always happens with the lights off. *smirks*
What I don't get is why Human men don't have fur. How do they attract mates?