Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

08-29-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

Sarah grabbed Morgana by both shoulders, turning the witch towards her. She looked right at Morgana, smiling.

"Girl, relax." She said. "You did good. I'm happy."

And with that, she gave Morgana a hug.

Morgana smiles and leans into the hug, returning it wholeheartedly as she wraps her arm's around Fortune's shoulders.

"Thanks, Sarah. What did you want to eat?"

AskLeeSinga

08-30-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
...I told you not to compliment Ashe. I figured, getting to know you, she might lighten up.

I didn't, simply the mention of Ashe set her off, the hatred is surprising.

Ask Fortune

08-30-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
Morgana smiles and leans into the hug, returning it wholeheartedly as she wraps her arm's around Fortune's shoulders.

"Thanks, Sarah. What did you want to eat?"

"Oh, whatever we've got, this all looks good." Sarah said, still hugging Morgana. "What would you recommend?"

Just to be evil, from this position, Sarah began to rub the base of Morgana's wings.

Quote:
AskLeeSinga:
I didn't, simply the mention of Ashe set her off, the hatred is surprising.

Huh... sorry, guy, I thought she was more civilized than that.

Dear Morgana

08-30-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"Oh, whatever we've got, this all looks good." Sarah said, still hugging Morgana. "What would you recommend?"

Just to be evil, from this position, Sarah began to rub the base of Morgana's wings.

"Well, your namesake cookies would be-"

Morgana suddenly lets out an all-too audible moan as Sarah begins to rub where her wings meet her flesh, then cuts herself off with a squeal. She steps away from Sarah, blushing profusely.

"They're, um, very...well...sensitive."

Ask Fortune

08-30-2012

"Why do you think I did it?" Sarah asked, with a mischievous smile. And she picked up one of the Sarah cookies. "Sort of a thank you for all this~." She smirked, and took a bite.

"Very good, as always." She said, with a smile.

Dear Morgana

08-30-2012

Morgana tilts her chin up, her blue cheeks fading to her standard purple once again.

"Well of course. They're my craftsmanship, and they carry your name- Sarah's Succulent Snickerdoodles."

She pauses.

"Did you know that they're the best-selling dessert on Valoran?"

Ask Fortune

08-30-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
Morgana tilts her chin up, her blue cheeks fading to her standard purple once again.

"Well of course. They're my craftsmanship, and they carry your name- Sarah's Succulent Snickerdoodles."

She pauses.

"Did you know that they're the best-selling dessert on Valoran?"

"Of course they are, look at me." Sarah said, giving a wink and showing off her body. "Thanks, though, they really are lovely~. Have some! I can't finish all this~." She took a bite hapily.

AskLeeSinga

08-30-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

Huh... sorry, guy, I thought she was more civilized than that.

Not your fault, it was mine, I shouldn't have assumed this would work, and now I've gone and wasted two fine laddie's times.

Ask Fortune

08-30-2012

Quote:
AskLeeSinga:
Not your fault, it was mine, I shouldn't have assumed this would work, and now I've gone and wasted two fine laddie's times.

Oh don't be like that. There's a girl out there for you! You just have to keep at it.

AskLeeSinga

08-30-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Oh don't be like that. There's a girl out there for you! You just have to keep at it.

Anyone you suggest? I'm honestly and completely lost in this subject.