Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerjaeger

08-09-2012

Panz walks in, carrying the copy of the Ionia Sutra that Miss Fortune lent to him.
Hello, Sarah Fortune. I've been reading through this book you gave me, and I'm finding it quite informative. I am, however, having some issues regarding the things it suggests.

Ask Fortune

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerjaeger View Post
Panz walks in, carrying the copy of the Ionia Sutra that Miss Fortune lent to him.
Hello, Sarah Fortune. I've been reading through this book you gave me, and I'm finding it quite informative. I am, however, having some issues regarding the things it suggests.
Relax, kid, nobody masters it quickly. I like to say that your second time is your real first time, because everyone messes up the real first time so badly.

Panzerjaeger

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Relax, kid, nobody masters it quickly. I like to say that your second time is your real first time, because everyone messes up the real first time so badly.
First and second time doing what, exactly?

Ask Talon

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
((I didn't keep pushing for Draven and Orianna to sleep together, but I dislike not allowing them to having any kind of opinions of each other.

I've been saying this a million times, but no one hears me, A RELATIONSHIP IS MORE THAN JUST KISSKISS.

Shen and Akali already have a relationship. It's a work relationship that has zero romance in it. But because Talon is scared of people falling in love with each other even though he tries to seduce random female champions, we can't even start exploring that.

Done with this argument, done with arguing. Not going start the same burnt-out **** that we've been over again and again.))
((Bolded part. You're a few months late on that. Bring up one time one time where MF hasn't tried to pair people into a romantic relationship?

Shen and Akali are in a work relationship. If Fortune was thinking of that, it wouldn't have been mentioned.

Quote:
(So it's impossible for a stoic, trained warrior to have a personal side? Being able to dull emotions doesn't mean emotionless. Methinks you're succumbing to Flanderization, where a person's prominent trait becomes their only one. I used to do it when judging Katarina, but I grew out of it. Do likewise, Mr. Shen Expert.)
((Shen's role as the Eye of Twilight is to pass down judgement without emotion. When it comes to Kennen and Akali, his word is law. Neither Shen or Akali would jeopardize his judgement over a romantic relationship, them they are performing a sacred duty.

No, I'm not focusing on one character MF, I'm focusing on three.))

Quote:
It's the guy who makes gunpowder.
((Powder monkeys were members of a warship's crews during the Age of Sail. They carried bags of gunpowder from the powder magazine in the ship's hold to the gun crews. Powder monkeys were usually boys or young teens selected for the job for their speed and height — they were short and would be hidden behind the ship's gunwale, keeping them from being shot by enemy ships' sharp shooters.))

Ask Fortune

08-09-2012

Quote:
...I'm not sure. What are we talking about?

Ask Fortune

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
((Shen's role as the Eye of Twilight is to pass down judgement without emotion. When it comes to Kennen and Akali, his word is law. Neither Shen or Akali would jeopardize his judgement over a romantic relationship, them they are performing a sacred duty.

No, I'm not focusing on one character MF, I'm focusing on three.))
(If I may direct you to the Ghosts of Starcraft, which were also conditioned and even brainwashed to be mindless, thoughtless executioners of their singular purpose. Never seemed to work out that way, did it? Shen is a trained agent, but he is not a robot. Hell, this is LoL, even the robots have emotions.)

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Quote:
Riding a bike. Duh.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Fortune why do you want Fizz's sweet....everything, I'm just that ****ed currious....

Panzerjaeger

08-09-2012

Quote:
...I'm not sure. What are we talking about?
Well, the book suggests doing the positions and whatnot with a partner, but since that's just for weak people who need someone to help them, I did it by myself.

Ask the Megling

08-09-2012

Quote:
...are you taking advantage of me? *rubs, smirking*
If anything, it would look to an outside observer that you were taking advantage of me.