Shojin Monastery-Ask Lee Sin V2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lee SinV2

05-14-2014

The monk sits in meditation in his wooden room, cross-legged on the floor, in the Shojin Monastery. All of Ionia proclaimed him as one of their best champions. He then motions his apprentices for a bowl of steamed ramen, topped with a medley of vegetables. Though blindfolded, he has no problem with the task.

The breeze blows through the windows, making his robes slightly flutter. The atmosphere is absolutely peaceful and quiet, with the breeze whistling time and again. He feels the wooden floor in the room vibrate, signalling a visitor. The sound of an envelope being opened is heard. Lee Sin puts down his bowl next to him, awaiting news.

"Sir, you have been tasked by the League to answer the questions of summoners. It says so in a letter sent by a High Summoner" an apprentice says. " Very well then. I will share my knowledge of the Shojin way. Letters awaited" Lee Sin replies.

RickScythe

05-14-2014

((Aren't you supposed to have an Ask in your name? It's okay . Filfire told me I wasn't ready but I will be soon . Maybe I'll just make do with a champion relation))

BloatedBile

05-14-2014

dear lee sin,

what would you have done if ionia lost the rematch battle? would your sacrifice have been wasted?

-bb

Lee SinV2

05-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickScythe View Post
((Aren't you supposed to have an Ask in your name? It's okay . Filfire told me I wasn't ready but I will be soon . Maybe I'll just make do with a champion relation))
((Yes, I believe you can do it with more practice. What kind of relation?))

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear lee sin,

what would you have done if ionia lost the rematch battle? would your sacrifice have been wasted?

-bb

Lee Sin hears the letter read out by one of his apprentices, evoking interest as he believed it was a good question.

Quote:
Dear Bloated Bile,

After giving the question a bit of thought, I'm not sure I can do more than mere speculation. Seeing as how disturbed I was by the Noxian supremacy over Ionia over a prolonged period of time, I would have allowed the fire to consume me, as a sign of my resolve. I don't believe the dark and sinister citizens would have let Ionians prosper, given the history between the two states.

I believe that I am a man of my word and will act as befitting it, despite the circumstances.

-Lee Sin
The Blind Monk

RickScythe

05-14-2014

((Thanks for the motivation . I'd like him to be like , a father figure . Someone who I've wanted as a teacher and told me my character had potential.))

Harishekher40

05-14-2014

Dear Lee Sin,

How do you feel about your fellow Champions whom you fight together with ? How do they react towards you ?

-Anonymous

Lee SinV2

05-14-2014

Quote:
((Thanks for the motivation . I'd like him to be like , a father figure . Someone who I've wanted as a teacher and told me my character had potential.))
((I hope I don't sound demotivational but I'm not sure if that works out. Lee Sin doesn't just go around teaching people and evaluating them. Moreover, your character is for the Hirana Monastery while Lee Sin is from the Shojin Monastery, leading to different ideologies and lower chances of them even meeting.

If you can take care of the above, tell me when you're done, with the relevant part to be approved headed by "Under Construction" and I'll consider it. No promises. ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harishekher40 View Post
Dear Lee Sin,

How do you feel about your fellow Champions whom you fight together with ? How do they react towards you ?

-Anonymous
When a new apprentice reads out the letter, Lee Sin thinks it over, and dictates a reply.

Quote:
Dear Anonymous,

I feel all my fellow champions are quite skilled in battle and strategy, and are worthy to be Champions of the League of Legends. However, there are two champions I connect with better, not due to the rest of them being unskilled or rude, but due to similarities in our way of thinking. Karma, though I have not spoken with her much, is an adept at spiritual peace and healing, in addition to being quite strong-willed.

Udyr, though born with four wild primal animal spirits, managed to conquer them with my help and the monastery's. He is quite an able individual, to harness these spirits and control them at will.

As for your second question, how they react towards me, is how any true League of Legends champion must behave. They must not show partiality towards their allies or enemity towards their rivals. On the fields of justice, old rivalries and familarities must be forgotten, while we fight as one against the enemy

-Lee Sin
The Blind Monk

RickScythe

05-15-2014

((I guess you're right . Quite hard to relate the both of them . Thanks anyway . I'll link up imaginary characters instead))

Wakalawola

05-15-2014

Dear Lee Sin,

Do you keep thinking about that fateful day when you tried to prove yourself worthy as a summoner?

If you were given a chance to go back to that day, what would you have done?

-Anonymous

Lee SinV2

05-16-2014

Quote:
((I guess you're right . Quite hard to relate the both of them . Thanks anyway . I'll link up imaginary characters instead))
((Sure. Your call.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakalawola View Post
Dear Lee Sin,

Do you keep thinking about that fateful day when you tried to prove yourself worthy as a summoner?

If you were given a chance to go back to that day, what would you have done?

-Anonymous
Lee Sin's face goes slightly rigid when this letter is read out. Nevertheless, he starts dictating a reply

Quote:
Dear Anonymous,

After my time at the monastery and my rebirth from the flames, all that remains of the memory is a dull ache. To answer your question, yes, I do think about it sometimes, with regret, because life is precious, no matter whether it was a mistake or not. If I had to go back to that day, I wish I had been less eager to prove myself and waited till I was all set and sure that I could perform the summoning right.

I had killed a young boy and his entire village, which saddens me. If I had the prudence to wait and summon something lesser, as befitting my skill at this time, blood would have not been spilt for a young hasty summoner's test of his ability. That is what I would have done as I feel it is the right course of action

-Lee Sin
The Blind Monk