New Yorick skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

metere

04-02-2012

There have been a ton of new skins lately, is there going to be a yorick one soon?
He only has two skins, the one is pentakill and not fantastic, and the other is awesome in the artwork and I was going to get it untill I saw it in game... its worse than kingpin twitch.. and that skin is one of the worst in game compared to the artwork. Please give Yorick a new skin soon, I see all these skins for people that have two good skins already or even more. and the new ones are great too, but some other champs could use some. Trundle for instance, I haven't played him but he only has two as well where as someone like yi and ryze just got new ones (and they have tons already).

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by metere View Post
There have been a ton of new skins lately, is there going to be a yorick one soon?
He only has two skins, the one is pentakill and not fantastic, and the other is awesome in the artwork and I was going to get it untill I saw it in game... its worse than kingpin twitch.. and that skin is one of the worst in game compared to the artwork. Please give Yorick a new skin soon, I see all these skins for people that have two good skins already or even more. and the new ones are great too, but some other champs could use some. Trundle for instance, I haven't played him but he only has two as well where as someone like yi and ryze just got new ones (and they have tons already).
Let's not forget Soraka please.

Séaringarrow

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Let's not forget Soraka please.
God **** it stop with soraka -_-....

metere

04-02-2012

Well soraka could use a new I guess she only has two. but they are not as bad as grave digger yorick :|

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by metere View Post
Well soraka could use a new I guess she only has two. but they are not as bad as grave digger yorick :|
True, but Soraka has been here since day one and only has two skins.

Jamaree

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Séaringarrow View Post
God **** it stop with soraka -_-....
I shall not stop, she NEEDS more skins.

Young Rebel

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
I shall not stop, she NEEDS more skins.
She is a SUPPORT, a lot of incentive for buying a skin is when you master a likable champion and tend to play that champion very adeptly. With carries (anything that is not support), it's quite easy to notice a good player from a great player, and thus that stigma of showing off a skin while doing well with a champion comes to mind.

However with a support champion like soraka, the range for doing decent to great is relatively small and what seperates a pro soraka from a regular soraka is typically their rune page and how often they buy wards.

Long story short althought support skins are cool, I'd rather see more skins for champions like Yorick. There is also a lot of potential in a cool Yorick skin since he has a lot of animations, Riot can get really creative with that concept.