Where can I check my ELO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NewRoyCity

08-05-2010

I am not level 3o yet, but do I have an ELO for normal games? Where can i find this?

Kajitii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

You do have an ELO rating for normal games.

Short of asking Riot members themselves, you cannot find out what your ELO rating is.

Slogra

08-05-2010

I thought so too Kajitii, but then I discovered this thread:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=192035

Scroll down to the third post. Note that the <yourwins> is a numerical number, and if you type in a number of wins less than your current amount, you'll get an older Elo rating. Kind of neat, because you can sort of track your Elo progress backwards if you wanted too.

NewRoyCity

08-06-2010

wowowowowow 1154. I suck so much lol.

Slogra

08-06-2010

Don't sweat it. I'm pretty sure my Elo was around there before I was level 30.

Lord Abbendis

08-06-2010

You can find your unranked elo but discussing it is forbidden. You can generally assume what it is by your W/L ratio. If your wins are a little but above your loss your generally around 1200(:

<3Lord Abbendis

cjkfire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

My thanks to you sir. I had no idea my unranked rating was significantly higher than my ranked (> 500 more!). I shall start practicing for ranked games now.

Kwisatz Haderach

03-03-2011

Low elo doesn't necessarily mean you're bad. Most of my losses come from leavers, afkers, trolls, and just really bad people.

Breidr

03-03-2011

I never understood why we aren't able to see our normal elo. Why can't they make it only visable to the player, like normal losses? I just don't get it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-03-2011

It's to prevent you from stressing out over a number. If you want to feel leet you can move over to ranked once you hit 30.