Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which matchmaking 'issue' is the most important to you? (See post for more details!)

1) AFKs in Champion Select Lobby 4884 36.23%
2) Duo-Queue Elo Disparities in Ranked 1010 7.49%
3) Skilled Ranked Players in Normal Modes 670 4.97%
4) Premade Matching 675 5.01%
5) Transitioning from Normal to Ranked Mode 1348 10%
6) Free to Play Champions in Ranked Mode 802 5.95%
7) Random Champions in Ranked Mode 647 4.8%
8) Provisional Matches in Ranked 724 5.37%
9) Duo Queue Prevalence in Ranked 423 3.14%
10) Level Disparities 652 4.84%
11) Team Margin of Victory 1645 12.2%
Voters 13482 .

After Hours with Matchmaking and Lyte

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TMinster

08-19-2014

I'm always having a problem with this level disparities as I'm just level 24 and I'm already being matched with lvl 27-30 which is a big disadvantage.

Shadowscythz

09-05-2014

I know this is irrelevant to the topic this particular topic but honestly i think the biggest problem in all ranked games is not the afk's or the champions like that it is the players that refuse to speak in game causing their teams to get irritated because they cant get the team more coordinated and they get pissed and they get reported for someone else being rude during the game and it can also cause the whole team to just refuse to work together or even try to win honestly i see this worse than anything even compared to fighting over lanes in ranked.

GoD Juuzandaime

09-07-2014

it's not a huge problem though :|

Dats nasty

09-10-2014

MMR issue seems to be my biggest thing
:P

dragonx23

09-23-2014

riot just ban ranked. it ruins everyones day if they get 1 rager. i was just told to kill myself.

BuySomeWards

09-27-2014

Honestly the problems you're addressing don't seem to be any of the real issues with ranked queues.

Densuo

09-28-2014

MMR.

Just MMR. Bad games happen. But it's a bit annoying when I get a guy on my team who's clueless and facing a player who is just lightyears ahead and we get stomped regardless of what we do.

iSnarki

10-02-2014

I am level 23 and I am playing with people that are level 30 and are playing ranked. The skill disparity is much too high to play at.