How to Rock Dominion with Karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MMKH

04-03-2012

Tanky AP/CDR Karma is the way to go. Pretty ridiculously hard to kill mid-late game, and supports tanky derps even more.

Redenbacher

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ycore View Post
I never find mana to be an issue, except maybe when I bot vs certain champs.

I personally don't find myself feeling glass cannon. 600HP shields combined with mantra heals and you'd be amazed at how long you survive. Whenever I'm the target of focus, it just gives my team all the more time to rip them apart while they try and take me down. Between the shield, heal, and the HP's from Rylais and Prospect ring all the while running away while using W to slow them you'd be amazed at how survivable you are..
The problem with this is that you're casting shields on yourself and calling that survivability.

The whole point of playing a 'support' is to keep your teammates alive. Tanky AP Karma can cast shields on her teammates while taking a beating.

IMSOJUICY

04-03-2012

Karma needs bigger assets. In hot lol champ polls, she consistently loses to anivia

ColdFireBeast

04-03-2012

I guess my question remains the same one always posed about Karma. Why on Earth would I play her over Janna or (now) Lulu?

hamai

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFireBeast View Post
I guess my question remains the same one always posed about Karma. Why on Earth would I play her over Janna or (now) Lulu?
'cause you played the "better" champions so much you cringe when you hear their sounds/voices