Zombie's Leagueocalypse with zombies (by Zombie)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXscoobyXD

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdeath17 View Post
and teemo accidentally falls and gets masacrated by the zombies who slowly eat his flesh....

im liking the idea
.......D= Poor Teemo, he's always getting picked on. But I think if he dies Tristana should go god mode and just rage annihilate everything leaving a huge crater.

HuggableZombie

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdeath17 View Post
and teemo accidentally falls and gets masacrated by the zombies who slowly eat his flesh....

im liking the idea
Most people actually forget how much of a bad ass Teemo is. He is supposed to be like a legendary commando. I'm pretty sure he would know how to set up traps that could mutilate and disable a zombie. But...who knows?

Peasantry

04-28-2012

Holy ****....The Necromancer's the Healer's future self....which means he's teamed up with Zilean. oh well I stopped liking him after I realized he was hating on armored bears. Cause bears are people too.

blackdeath17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiethekid View Post
Most people actually forget how much of a bad ass Teemo is. He is supposed to be like a legendary commando. I'm pretty sure he would know how to set up traps that could mutilate and disable a zombie. But...who knows?
i know what teemo is capable off ...

but he is still annoying and deserves the most painful death possible

Combatheaven

04-29-2012

Blooooood!!!! Mwahahahahahahaa!!!

EDIT: Curse you riot for not letting me use Caps! >

Magister Gir

05-09-2012

I want to join in since I love zombies and I'm sorry but I love high school of the dead. I love you stories its very interesting to say the least. By the way I'm Magister Gir and haven't been on in oh say a year which pisses me off!!! anyway since this was the first fan fic I've read in oh so long time I'm really happy I chose this one over the others but I'm still going to get to them like Kog'maw x Morganna and ShyvxCass. if you have any questions for me and how I really think of your story just ask and I'll stop on by the very soonest I humanly and inhumanly possible cause I'm intrigued and really liking your story and Mundo is probably off having a time of his life.

Alexzander95

05-16-2012

Please, please, please tell em Healer will get brutally murdered in the end. Ashe was my first ever champion on League, I played her until I unlocked Riven and still play her sometimes. Healer must pay. Sejuani too, It would be awesome if Tryndamere killed Sejuani, Riven killed Healer and Pantheon killed Nocturne just for the fun of it.
I can see it now, Nocturne giggling about his evil plan, then Pantheon out of nowhere lands on him instantly ending his miserable life.

GOD DAMMIT HEALER **** YOU FOR KILLING ASHE!

HuggableZombie

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexzander95 View Post
Please, please, please tell em Healer will get brutally murdered in the end. Ashe was my first ever champion on League, I played her until I unlocked Riven and still play her sometimes. Healer must pay. Sejuani too, It would be awesome if Tryndamere killed Sejuani, Riven killed Healer and Pantheon killed Nocturne just for the fun of it.
I can see it now, Nocturne giggling about his evil plan, then Pantheon out of nowhere lands on him instantly ending his miserable life.

GOD DAMMIT HEALER **** YOU FOR KILLING ASHE!
If you think about it, it really isn't healer's fault. He didn't want too and I'm kinda gonna give a bit of the next chapter, but he feels REALLY guilty about it. *cough*almostgetsrivenandakalikilled*second cough* But to be horribly honest, he is not a good guy. He isn't the knight in shining armor everyone wants to see. I mean, would you kill someone you barely knew in order to save two people you really care for? Because that is what he did.

Jaykoboy

05-16-2012

I still want to kill him.

hangman401

05-16-2012

More posts please! I love zombies and league, i would have never imagined the two combined XD