Zombie's Leagueocalypse with zombies (by Zombie)

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xwlr

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiethekid View Post
I took a few things from you and I'm gonna do one thing that Polly did. I liked your Shen's Journey story, but Nocturne is going to play a much bigger role in this FF than in yours. (not entirely sure if Nocturne is just scheming behind the curtains on yours.)
I wrote an entire and separate story about Nocturne too. It's true that I rushed it, but still, it shows that I care for him xD Glad he'll be taking on some more important role here.

blackdeath17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiethekid View Post
Technically, I never said anything gay happened between them...could be something private that is totally heterosexual.
i guess its posible xD

sorry im just really tired of that :P

btw: whats the thing ez didnt want people to know, did he lost the gaming marathon?

Jaykoboy

04-12-2012

No, just the fact that he skipped important league jobs just FOR a gaming marathon.

blackdeath17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

or maybe he doesnt want people to know he plays DoTA.....

HuggableZombie

04-16-2012

I guess I owe you all a little explanation as to why I haven't posted on either DTB or ZLWZBZ. I can tell you it isn't a good excuse. I was watching the Philip DeFranco show (yes I watch phillyd). In his show he talked about a game called Tribes: Ascend. I was instantly bought and downloaded the game almost immediately. It's because of Tribes that I haven't really given myself time to write.

I can tell you now that I am NOT going to be playing Tribes as often as I did during my absence. I've being paired with people who have been playing this game for like 4 months and I've been playing it for about a week or so.

SO!! In response to that and because I feel like I owe you guys. I'm going to give you a sneak peek of the next chapter which isn't far from being finished.
__________________________________________________ ________________________

“First, we have to make this believable,” She said before planting her lips on mine. At first, it felt faked, but as the long kiss progressed, it started to fill with passion. Her cold, full lips on mine made up for the fact that it was a completely fake situation. Minutes passed before she finally pulled away. My legs wobbled slightly.
__________________________________________________ ________________________

So there you go. Again, I apologize for my absence and it won't happen again.

Jaykoboy

04-16-2012

You said cold lips...either some chick who's tots scared, or Evelynn.

dPolly

04-16-2012

It's Riven. She's gonna beat the **** out of the Healer when that plan is finnished.

Jaykoboy

04-18-2012

Amen to that, Polly.

Paladin of Light

04-18-2012

Should have thought of this wonderful story myself - perhaps I may make another version of it.

HuggableZombie

04-18-2012

Guys, again, I'm sorry I haven't posted anything. I've barely had time to work on this story mostly because of friends and classes. I have a report I need to finish, and I've kind of put time aside for my friends instead of writing. I am 3 pages from being done with this chapter and I've been picking at it as much as I can. Besides, I bought Hecarim, and he seems like he could fit in this story, so be on the look out for him.....maybe

By next week, I will be exponentially less busy and will pump out a new chapter for this and DTB rather quickly.

1234567 ... 12