Zombie's Leagueocalypse with zombies (by Zombie)

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HuggableZombie

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peasantry View Post
Hahaha a rescue mounted by all the inorganic champs? Skarner and Malphite would basically be invincible to the zombies
Well there is ONE little detail I HAVEN'T mentioned that has to do with the undead. I never said it was biological, it is only assumed by everyone that it is. It could turn out to be some sort of magical thing that infects anything sentient. But hmm...who knows? *cough*besidesme*cough*

Prankenstein

04-09-2012

This is pretty cool and unique.
P.S. Yorick definitely should make an appearance to the story, seeing how is is "undead" and all.

HuggableZombie

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prankenstein View Post
This is pretty cool and unique.
P.S. Yorick definitely should make an appearance to the story, seeing how is is "undead" and all.
Pentakill and him WILL make an appearance, I've already told myself that I will have them come out at some point.

Jaykoboy

04-09-2012

I'm going to have to read this when I don't have to go to bed. Pros of being my age: I don't have to work. Cons: I have to go to bed before 9:45. Urgh.

blackdeath17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

ughh im really getting tired of the ezreal gay joke -_-

Anyways great champer zombie

xwlr

04-10-2012

Zombie you are so cute. I recognize my Nocturne there.
He's the sweetest champion of all times...

HuggableZombie

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwlr View Post
Zombie you are so cute. I recognize my Nocturne there.
He's the sweetest champion of all times...
I took a few things from you and I'm gonna do one thing that Polly did. I liked your Shen's Journey story, but Nocturne is going to play a much bigger role in this FF than in yours. (not entirely sure if Nocturne is just scheming behind the curtains on yours.)

HuggableZombie

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdeath17 View Post
ughh im really getting tired of the ezreal gay joke -_-

Anyways great champer zombie
Technically, I never said anything gay happened between them...could be something private that is totally heterosexual.

Jaykoboy

04-10-2012

Yeah, for example, that time they skipped through all those matches they were summoned to to instead compete in a 24-hr gaming marathon?

Also, good read. I'm enjoying it. But for some reason, it doesn't seem as suave as your writing normally is...still good, but the speech seems slightly klutzy. A bit tired?

HuggableZombie

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Yeah, for example, that time they skipped through all those matches they were summoned to to instead compete in a 24-hr gaming marathon?

Also, good read. I'm enjoying it. But for some reason, it doesn't seem as suave as your writing normally is...still good, but the speech seems slightly klutzy. A bit tired?
I'm glad you brought that up. I am deliberately writing that way to show a certain evolution that is going to happen with Healer. As you know, it starts out with him cracking jokes and being somewhat silly, but later on in the second chapter, he begins questioning a lot of things and saying "alone in group is the perfect way to describe myself". As the story progresses, you'll notice a change in the writing style as well as his behavior.

123456 ... 12