Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zombie's Leagueocalypse with zombies (by Zombie)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrusherCake

07-28-2012

bump. btw, can't wait for this next installment to come out

HuggableZombie

08-07-2012

Update: Alright, I'm going to feel really bad about posting this, but this is going to have to stay at a stand still for a while. I barely have time to work on Disrupting the Balance and this is becoming another responsibility that I can't take on. I'll admit it, I bit off more than I could chew but I'm going to try and come back to this when I finish Disrupting the Balance. I've got a lot going on right now irl and it's becoming a bit of a hassle to try and write this story. Once everything gets settled, I'll take a look back at this and start writing it again. I have some good things plan but I'm sorry to say that this may be inactive for a while (like if it wasn't already)

Syclicient

Recruiter

08-17-2012

I like this more than disrupting the balance.

HuggableZombie

08-18-2012

Quote:
ASinisterCarrot:
I like this more than disrupting the balance.

As I said before, let me sort out a lot of things that are happening. I start classes in around a week. If I'm not completely dead by the end of the first week I go to class, I'll try and see if I can maybe pick this story up again. Really, its just a matter of seeing how much free time I have.

xXAesirXx

12-19-2012

Cough cough

TastyBeeBurgers

12-20-2012

I miss this.

xXAesirXx

12-23-2012

Quote:
TastyBeeBurgers:
I miss this.

I think everyone does

HuggableZombie

12-23-2012

GAH! I'll return to this once I'm done with editing Disrupting the Balance. I've actually found myself sometimes coming up with more ideas for this story. I wanted to do War Drums but no one seems to want it and more people miss this than that story. Alright, you guys have won me over. I will work on this again.

XO Strike

12-24-2012

this story is sooo interesting :O

Kuatsu742

12-26-2012

These people who have been reading since the beginning they are good people. I very much like this story, and because they keep encouraging you, youre going to write more. So thank you to those people, I just found this section and this was the first thread I went on. I wasnt sure what to expect, but its a great story, and I cant wait to the next chapter