Zombie's Leagueocalypse with zombies (by Zombie)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrusherCake

07-28-2012

bump. btw, can't wait for this next installment to come out

HuggableZombie

08-06-2012

Update: Alright, I'm going to feel really bad about posting this, but this is going to have to stay at a stand still for a while. I barely have time to work on Disrupting the Balance and this is becoming another responsibility that I can't take on. I'll admit it, I bit off more than I could chew but I'm going to try and come back to this when I finish Disrupting the Balance. I've got a lot going on right now irl and it's becoming a bit of a hassle to try and write this story. Once everything gets settled, I'll take a look back at this and start writing it again. I have some good things plan but I'm sorry to say that this may be inactive for a while (like if it wasn't already)

Syclicient

08-17-2012

I like this more than disrupting the balance.

HuggableZombie

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASinisterCarrot View Post
I like this more than disrupting the balance.
As I said before, let me sort out a lot of things that are happening. I start classes in around a week. If I'm not completely dead by the end of the first week I go to class, I'll try and see if I can maybe pick this story up again. Really, its just a matter of seeing how much free time I have.

xXAesirXx

12-19-2012

Cough cough

TastyBeeBurgers

12-20-2012

I miss this.

xXAesirXx

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyBeeBurgers View Post
I miss this.
I think everyone does

HuggableZombie

12-23-2012

GAH! I'll return to this once I'm done with editing Disrupting the Balance. I've actually found myself sometimes coming up with more ideas for this story. I wanted to do War Drums but no one seems to want it and more people miss this than that story. Alright, you guys have won me over. I will work on this again.

XO Strike

12-24-2012

this story is sooo interesting :O

Kuatsu742

12-25-2012

These people who have been reading since the beginning they are good people. I very much like this story, and because they keep encouraging you, youre going to write more. So thank you to those people, I just found this section and this was the first thread I went on. I wasnt sure what to expect, but its a great story, and I cant wait to the next chapter