Riven vs. Lee Sin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spartanawasp

04-02-2012

About to play a game (Draft) in which I'm Riven and I'm up against Lee Sin. ANyboyd know which one will win, you know, not counting player skill.

Destaice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2012

Riven seems stronger.

Lindorfer

04-02-2012

rofl. "not counting player skill"

Not sure if youre troll.

TimmyPage

04-02-2012

Riven wins that matchup, but just barely. She has more built in damage but a really good Lee Sin player has enough mobility to dodge your attacks/get away so killing him might be tricky.

SlayerofAsmodean

04-02-2012

Riven seems a little stronger in that matchup to me. But it depends on player skill.

ChaosZeroX

04-02-2012

Riven should be able to win early. If not, it turns into a farm lane without jungler assistance.

gsai

04-02-2012

It should be the better player, they both seem like a similar match up. Lee might win early, but Riven scales well into late.

spartanawasp

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
rofl. "not counting player skill"

Not sure if youre troll.
Seriously? I hate people like you. I'm talking about which one would beat the other, you know, if it were players with the same amount of skill and wins, for example.

LordJerichoSwain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2012

if lee doesn't max w riven.

if lee maxes w, lee.

however riven has a better level 3 imo UNLESS you get E'd, in that case I advise you just stun and run away. also dont harass him unless you have minions to block a q.

(in all honesty this is basic knowledge of how to play riven that you learn after the first game as solo top ,_,)

Jaded Box

04-02-2012

I think Lee sin has the edge in that matchup especially lvls 2-5. Even if he is unable to trade with Riven he still outsustains her.