Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Challenge: Make the most anti-fun champion ever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WOOSHY

Senior Member

04-02-2012

XXX, The Wanted Bandit

Passive: Generates an extra 5 / 8 / 11 gold per 10 seconds

Q: (Skillshot similar to Sivir Q) Attacks a single target for damage. If the target is killed, XXX gets +50% more gold from the kill. 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 + 1.0 per ap magic damage
Cost: 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 gold
Cooldown: 2 seconds

W: Passive: passively increases XXX's health by 12 / 14 / 16 / 18 / 20 for every 100 gold you have. The bonus health cannot exceed 1000.

Active: Increases XXX ap by 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 and damage taken reduced by 7% / 9% / 11% / 13% / 15% for 6 seconds.
Cost: 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 gold
Cooldown: 15 seconds from activation
E: (Skillshot similar to Sivir Q) Projects a ball of energy toward an area and if it hits a hostile target it knocks-up the target and all other hostile enemies within 300 units and damages them for 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 + 0.9 per ap magic damage. XXX gets 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 gold per unit hit by this attack.
Cost: 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 gold
Cooldown: 5 seconds
R: Targets only an allied Champ. Heals the target's health equal to the amount of gold they have (Amount healed cannot exceed 500/1000/1500). XXX is also healed for this amount and is put into Stasis for 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 seconds, rendering you invulnerable and untargetable but unable to take any actions.
Cost: 150 gold
Cooldown: 60 / 50 / 40 seconds


Starting Health: 410 (+81 P/L)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elegance SG

Senior Member

04-02-2012

shaco


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stacey Shin

Senior Member

04-02-2012

Q: Send out 3 cards in a cone with 500 base damage and a 2:1 Ratio on a 3 second CD.
W: Aoe Stun ona 3 second CD, and cannot be dodged.
E: Teleport, 10sec CD
R: Reveal and Slow all enemies on the map, and reset the cooldown of "E"



Owai.........


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sogreth

Senior Member

04-02-2012

Passive: Gains Fury for each attack, critical strike, and killing blow he/she makes. Fury passively increases his/her critical strike chance and can be consumed with his/her Q spell.

Q: Passive: Gain Attack Damage plus XX per 1% Health missing.

Active: Consumes his/her Fury, restoring Health, plus XX Health per Fury consumed.

W: Decreases surrounding champions' Attack Damage, and enemies with their backs turned also have their Movement Speed reduced.

E: Spin skill, can go through walls dealing physical damage to enemies in his path.

Cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds whenever he/she critically strikes.

R: He/She becomes completely immune to death for 5 seconds, refusing to be reduced below 1 Health and instantly gaining 50/75/100 Fury. Can be used while CC'd


Wow....this champs sounds really OP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NessOnett

Senior Member

04-02-2012

I make Vlad.

Your move.

Alternatively, Game&Watch, his Q does a random amount of true damage between 1 and 1000


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HidingOverHere

Senior Member

04-02-2012

passive- reduces atk power of EVERYONE around
q- does dmg, 40% chance to knock target bakc, 40% chance to stun target, 20% chance to do 400% dmg

w- activate it, three balls hover around champion that fly to strike nearest targets, one slows them, one does 200% dmg other deal but DoT, the third one restores mana equal to 50% dmg dealt. Each hits a different target

e- all units in a certain radius around this champion take 10 reduced dmg. field lasts 5 sec

r- creates a portal, activate within 2 sec to creat another portal, 2 sec after 1st portal was cast, both disappear and warp whatever is above each portal to where the other portal is.


chaos


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CommandShockwave

Senior Member

04-02-2012

Okay it's really hard to come up with something anti-fun and not OP at the same time...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strawberrycocoa

Senior Member

04-02-2012

Candyblossom, the Raver Dryad

Passive: Ecstasy
Candyblossom increases attack damage, ability power, lifesteal, and spellvamp of nearby allies by 15%

Q: Party Hard!
Target Ally gains a damage shield and heals for X amount

W: Rainbow Wave
All enemies in front of Mirabelle are damaged by a prismatic wave of energy. Damage dealt is treated as either physical magical or true damage, based on the enemies lowest defense stat (armor, magic resist, or health)

E: Losing The Flow
Target enemy takes damage and loses movement and attack speed for each auto attack they make for 10 seconds.

R: Welcome to MY world!
All nearby enemies become engorged with Candyblossom's vitality and energy, taking escalating damage the longer they remain near by Candyblossom. Damage scales with enemy's total health. This ability also causes champions that die to it to explode in a burst of rainbow light instead of their regular death animations, and on-death passives become nullified.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kFrog

Senior Member

04-02-2012

Shaco


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ankokukai

Senior Member

04-02-2012

Quote:
IAmSoCreative:
q stun
w snare
e slow
r aoe stun


Leona with her Elipse and Zenith Blade inverted (in position e/w) and with an slow added to Eclipse?