Having fun is anti-fun.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2012

I'm tired of all these champions having abilities you have to think about when to use and I don't like being forced to learn to counter champions instead of QQing about them on the forums only to have the real players make fun of me and tear apart my half-arsed argument. All champions should have their abilities removed and they should autoattack every time you hit a button so that I can just faceroll everyone. The game should stop being fun to the audience it was created for and only be fun to lazy people.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2012

Was confused if I should + or -, because we've got enough of these "mocking the QQers" threads.

Flipped a coin, landed heads, looks like you get a +

Ctuthulu

04-02-2012

Fun too op. Needs nerfz.

SethCypher

04-02-2012

You've got it all wrong man, mouses and keyboards are what's anti fun!

Peligrad

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00011011S View Post
and they should autoattack every time you hit a button so that I can just faceroll everyone.
This is one of those I heart Nasus threads isn't it?

Ulquiorra995

04-02-2012

It was fair that I took 3 weeks of trial and error to learn Orianna. And I enjiy it. However, it is not fair for noobs to take 10 mins of their brainwork to learn how to counter. Nerf is a better solution.