I hate playing Purple side

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SSSilhouette

04-02-2012

The interface is in the way and it seems that the field of view is cantered to show more things in the distance towards the top than at the bottom. I find this at a slight disadvantage and pretty annoying when I end up clicking on the HUD to execute a command. Who else finds this annoying?

SublimeIbanez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2012

I do, but I learned to deal with it :/

ApokalypticKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2012

i made the exact same thread and was told to deal with it -_-

riot needs to fix it.

SimiaSaturnalia

04-02-2012

It's weird, but it depends on the lane.

I play mid better from purple.

Robert Razed

04-02-2012

Unlock your camera.

GOML.

Dingly Donuts

04-02-2012

I fee like skil bar and other champion **** should be on top instead of bottom, fighting downward is annoying

Incendiax

04-02-2012

I don't think it'd be too difficult to shift the map orientation by 45 degrees.

If you can not play sloppy from the FOV disadvantage, you'll almost always win if you're on purple. You have better chances of winning because the game gives you slightly better people. No joke, every ranked game I'm on purple; we have roughly 40 ELO more than anyone on Blue.

Mordockk

04-02-2012

agree, many threads about this, i think being able to flip the interface and pput it top when you are purple would be much better.

honestly i scaled my hud/interface WAY DOWN to make it easier playing from purple side. the game is honestly about milliseconds and sometimes the time it takes you to move the camera and thn aim your skillshot is too long in securing a kill/scaping death.

Legendariez

04-02-2012

Maybe an option to invert map when on purple side?

Bot becomes top and viceversa but now you are playing from the blue side.

GhoXen

04-02-2012

Riot should simply place the camera on the opposite direction for purple players. That way no matter which side you are playing, your base will always appear to be at bottom left.