Ghraath, The Fury of the Void

12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GjommyFuFu

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSpyder View Post
Really solid idea; I like how his stealth is his ultimate and only lasts a moderate time as opposed to Twitch or Eve who can use it every few seconds.
The mechanics are great, numbers seem good, but I'm not very good with the number scaling yet hehe.
Haha thanks! Nothing that you'd want to change at all, or, anything seem unfair to you?
Cause as much as I love the positive feedback, there has to be SOMETHING wrong?

Sonic Nova

04-25-2012

I just released a Champion concept, like yourself. I need feedback too, but I felt like I should provide feedback for others as well. First thought: you put a lot of detailed dedication into the abilities and lore. Second thought: it doesn't seem all that overpowered, even being an assassin type. Third thought: I LOVE the Nocturne special, my friend is an experienced Nocturne player, and would get really P.O.'d if he was killed by this guy. Good work, however, I don't think his passive should increase his armor and magic resist, since he'll be stealthed anyways in a cloud, and as long as the enemy doesn't have Oracle's Elixir, he should be perfectly fine. I'll continue giving you feedback when I spot things that could be changed.

GjommyFuFu

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Nova View Post
I just released a Champion concept, like yourself. I need feedback too, but I felt like I should provide feedback for others as well. First thought: you put a lot of detailed dedication into the abilities and lore. Second thought: it doesn't seem all that overpowered, even being an assassin type. Third thought: I LOVE the Nocturne special, my friend is an experienced Nocturne player, and would get really P.O.'d if he was killed by this guy. Good work, however, I don't think his passive should increase his armor and magic resist, since he'll be stealthed anyways in a cloud, and as long as the enemy doesn't have Oracle's Elixir, he should be perfectly fine. I'll continue giving you feedback when I spot things that could be changed.
Alright awesome, and thanks so much for the feedback! But, the passive doesn't make him go into stealth, it just... makes it so you know his passive has kicked in. Like Blitz's shield. Also, if you want to link me your champion concept, I would love to take a look at it, summoner.

Thanks again for the nice feedback, and feel free to drop by if you think of anything.

Deimus144

04-27-2012

I love this Idea!! Riot make it happen!

Thayen

05-07-2012

Ok getting on to your request, sorry, it's been sorta quirky catching up.

anyway lets see hmm... Not sure I like that passive, makes glass cannon obscenely viable... It's kinda obnoxious if he hits for like 400+ damage and suddenly becomes unkillable when low on health. People could abuse this skill, but it is a good survival mechanic.

Q: and encouraging it even more... ok this ability isn't terrible but you need to list how long the bonus damage lasts... in fact that might be a bit much tacked onto the active and how spammy it is, look at riven's stun for comparison.

W: Wait, is ... does this... You have an ability that deals bonus damage... by dealing damage? This is totally unclear and needs some elaboration.

E: cooldown is too low, duration is too high at max lvls. This can be kept on indefinitely, skills like this should take skill to time, not spam constantly for best effect... actually this guys whole kit kinda feels like that.

R: this seems okay to me actually, no real complaints.

um... I think the lores kinda ok... I suppose as long as you know nocturnes lore well enough.

I'm mostly worried about the passive.

GjommyFuFu

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimus144 View Post
I love this Idea!! Riot make it happen!
Haha, I'm glad you think so! ^_^

GjommyFuFu

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thayen View Post
Ok getting on to your request, sorry, it's been sorta quirky catching up.

anyway lets see hmm... Not sure I like that passive, makes glass cannon obscenely viable... It's kinda obnoxious if he hits for like 400+ damage and suddenly becomes unkillable when low on health. People could abuse this skill, but it is a good survival mechanic.

Q: and encouraging it even more... ok this ability isn't terrible but you need to list how long the bonus damage lasts... in fact that might be a bit much tacked onto the active and how spammy it is, look at riven's stun for comparison.

W: Wait, is ... does this... You have an ability that deals bonus damage... by dealing damage? This is totally unclear and needs some elaboration.

E: cooldown is too low, duration is too high at max lvls. This can be kept on indefinitely, skills like this should take skill to time, not spam constantly for best effect... actually this guys whole kit kinda feels like that.

R: this seems okay to me actually, no real complaints.

um... I think the lores kinda ok... I suppose as long as you know nocturnes lore well enough.

I'm mostly worried about the passive.
With the passive, I'm not 100% sure if you read it properly, but it's his base attack damage. At L18, he would be getting 56.5 - 57 Armor and Magic Resist, which really isn't too high. Soraka's heal at level 3 gives the allied champion 65 Armor. I'm not putting aside your comment, I'm just saying it's not as OP as it sounds.

With the Q, I would say it could be 1-2 seconds, depending. That's really up for Riot or someone else to decide. I know as a fact, that I wouldn't want it to last too long, for it would need to rely on a faster reaction time, rather than just hitting them with the Q and waiting 5 or so seconds and THEN hitting them. I would want it to be almost instantaneous if possible. 1-2 seconds at most.

The W, I'm sorry.. Let me elaborate. It's a blink ability, that, upon landing at your destination, will put a 'mark' on the targets hit by the ability. (A good example would be like Kennen's Mark of the Storm, Shen's Vorpal Blade.. etc etc). Now that the ability has been used, the next attack on them. (I just realized that I didn't mention the "NEXT unfriendly attack/ability".) My mistake. I should have proof read that. :P
But.. it's just like a typical marking ability.

I agree with the E. Upon looking at the cooldown, I'm going to have to raise that. A lot. I'll have it bumped up by about 3seconds per level.. That should be better, or do you have an idea? I realize you said the cooldown should be raised, and the duration should be lowered, but by how much do you think?

And thanks for the ult feedback. I thought that would be the most.. straight-forward skill, and to me, my favourite. It gives him a little uniqueness.

Thanks a ton for your feedback, and like I said.. If you have any more personal suggestions, please don't hesitate with the numbers. Thanks Summoner.

Seshia

05-10-2012

He seems quite good, but doesn't seem like a assassin to me. His kit seems more like a bruiser honestly. Even if this wasn't your intention, I would say that it seems like maybe you could tone down the damage a bit and amp up the HP and call it good?

The champion seems fun, but better at staying in a fight rather than burst damage.

DominatorV4

05-10-2012

I like his abilities but i think that his passive should be nerfed a little, either make it so it doesnt go for as long or make the one minute cd longer.

GjommyFuFu

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seshia View Post
He seems quite good, but doesn't seem like a assassin to me. His kit seems more like a bruiser honestly. Even if this wasn't your intention, I would say that it seems like maybe you could tone down the damage a bit and amp up the HP and call it good?

The champion seems fun, but better at staying in a fight rather than burst damage.
I kind of based him a little bit off of Talon, if that makes any sense.
And honestly.. His kit is really whatever the player wants him to be.. I mean, Take Nidalee for example. She can be played as a good AD carry, a support, or a bruiser.
It's down to the summoners choice.. I'd personally play him in a glass cannon-ish effect.

12345612 ... 17