Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ghraath, The Fury of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gjom

07-17-2012

Quote:
Von Loon:
Huh. I don't really take issue with this guy. WAIT A SEC-
Exiled Terror // Terror of the Void (R)
Terror of the Void? Isn't that Cho'Gath's title?
But yeah, I can't really find much for Graath. Maybe lower the percentage of health that is needed to activate his innate ability, as it seems quite strong.
I am nitpicking here, for the most part you've got yourself a strong assassin-type character.

He is the Terror of the Void? o.o I wasn't sure.
If he is, I think I'm going to have to change that.. >.>

Gjom

07-18-2012

Bumping for feedback!

Gjom

09-26-2012

Back from the DEAD B!TCHES!

PanickingAttack

09-26-2012

REVIEW TIME

Ehhh i feel like the Health pool should be 405 (+85 per level) just because 395 + 80 = 475 is a little bit too low for base and growth.

Q- I feel like should not cost so much mana. 75-100-125-150-175? 25 mana increase growth will make him forever oom.

W-no problems with this.

E-might wanna change the movement speed and attack speed buff by making it separate. 20% mvsp is alot but 20% attack speed is small. 40% attack speed and 20% mvsp would be nice. Also it should be 4 seconds to occur again instead of 6 just because a 1 sec slow is kind of weak.

R-Not much to say here except that you should probably put the width of the cone. 80 degree angle? 70?

Overall, i like the concept of quick action. Number tweaks there and there but nothing too insane.
If you could, can you review my champion? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2615551

XxspiderxsencexX

04-26-2013

Quote:
"Come out, come out wherever you are.."

copied by annie?