Ghraath, The Fury of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GjommyFuFu

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Loon View Post
Huh. I don't really take issue with this guy. WAIT A SEC-
Exiled Terror // Terror of the Void (R)
Terror of the Void? Isn't that Cho'Gath's title?
But yeah, I can't really find much for Graath. Maybe lower the percentage of health that is needed to activate his innate ability, as it seems quite strong.
I am nitpicking here, for the most part you've got yourself a strong assassin-type character.
He is the Terror of the Void? o.o I wasn't sure.
If he is, I think I'm going to have to change that.. >.>

GjommyFuFu

07-18-2012

Bumping for feedback!

GjommyFuFu

09-26-2012

Back from the DEAD B!TCHES!

PanickingAttack

09-26-2012

REVIEW TIME

Ehhh i feel like the Health pool should be 405 (+85 per level) just because 395 + 80 = 475 is a little bit too low for base and growth.

Q- I feel like should not cost so much mana. 75-100-125-150-175? 25 mana increase growth will make him forever oom.

W-no problems with this.

E-might wanna change the movement speed and attack speed buff by making it separate. 20% mvsp is alot but 20% attack speed is small. 40% attack speed and 20% mvsp would be nice. Also it should be 4 seconds to occur again instead of 6 just because a 1 sec slow is kind of weak.

R-Not much to say here except that you should probably put the width of the cone. 80 degree angle? 70?

Overall, i like the concept of quick action. Number tweaks there and there but nothing too insane.
If you could, can you review my champion? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2615551

XxspiderxsencexX

04-26-2013

Quote:
"Come out, come out wherever you are.."
copied by annie?