Gerard, The King's Right Hand.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saitu

07-23-2012

Hello League of Legends community. This is only my second champion, so i don't expect it to be that good, but with your comments and ideas, we can make it better!

I'm too lazy right now to write the full back story right now. But basically he climbed ranks in the guard and finally became the body guard of the King. A couple years later he went "crazy" and killed the King, taking his right mechanic arm. The way the gauntlet works is that it was three gem slots, and the gems in it do different effects.
Originally thought of this as a gaming character. He has a purple unnamed gem, a red one and a rusty brown one. Purple gives him Psi abilities, red gives him fire, and brown gives him extra strength.

Imbued Strength (Passive): Gerard's gauntlet lends him strength equal to .2 of his Ap.

Psi Punch(Q): Gerard swings his arm, creating an Psi projection his fist that slams into target enemy, dealing damage and stunning them.
-----Damage: 70/90/110/130/150 (+.6Ap)
-----Stun Duration: .25/.5/.75/1/1.25
-----Cool Down: 16/14/12/10/8
-----Mana Cost: 60/70/80/90/100

Fire Aura(W): Gerard activates his red gem, and fire flares up around him, damaging enemies that get too close.
-----Damage per Second: 5/7/9/11/13 (+.4Ap)
-----Aura Duration: 5/6/7/8/9
-----Cool Down: 20/19/18/17/16
-----Mana Cost: 40/50/60/70/80

Psi Pull(E): Gerard activates his purple gem, creating a psi projection of his fist to pull an enemy to him and deal damage.
-----Damage: 60/80/100/120/140 (+.55Ap)
-----Cool Down: 12/11/10/9/8
-----Mana Cost: 80/90/100/110/120

Gem Fusion: Gerard fuses his gems together and throws out his hand creating a burning psi projection that moves as a skill shot, pushing back and damaging all enemies hit. It leaves a trail of burning fire which deals damage to enemies that stand on it. In addition, he gains 10/20/30 Ap, Ad, Armour and Magic Resist.
-----Damage: 150/200/250 (+.7Ap)
-----Buff Duration: 6/8/10 Seconds
-----Cool down: 140/120/100
-----Mana Cost: 200/250/300

Should i make his ulti like Riven's instead? Where he get's the bonus and then can activate the ability again to use the actual damage dealing spell?

Quotes: These aren't very good as they are my first time trying this, i don't really know what these are supposed to sound like.

On Selection:
I will fight for your Honour.

Upon Movement:
Onwards!
Victory awaits us.
Don't worry, I won't fail.
Rare: Let us be going, there are people to disarm!

Taunt:
When i'm finished with you, you're arm will be part of my collection. *chuckles*

Joke:
Pardon my reach.
You know i'm the kings right hand man... Right?

Death:
Ghost of the King comes near, Gerard kneels and is beheaded.

Skin Ideas:
Hextech Gerard: Gerard but with many gismo's and gadgets on him.

Cyborg Gerard: Him but more roboty

Gentleman Gerarg: Top hat, tail coat and long sleeves that cover his gauntlet. A nice cane in his off hand, and a white glove over his gauntlet (right hand).

Saitu

07-23-2012

Bump for justice?

Saitu

07-23-2012

Bump for demaciaaaaa

Saitu

07-29-2012

...Bump for defeating those Noxians...?

XxspiderxsencexX

04-26-2013

corporate gerard skin