Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bot champions who deal both types of damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoSalty

04-01-2012

Does anyone have any ideas? The ones I know so far are Dr. Mundo, Corki, Kog'Maw, Udyr, and Yorick.

I've also considered Katarina and Kayle, but I don't know if I'd ever play them. There is also Jax, Akali and Nidalee I think.

Wyvernfist

04-01-2012

WW, poppy

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

04-01-2012

Quote:
SoSalty:
I've also considered Katarina

Katarina does mostly magic damage.

Her physical damage comes solely from autoattacks.

AbsolutePK

04-02-2012

Do you mean both AD and AP at the same time? Or equipped specificly in certain situations?
I believe Volibear does magic damage with abilities.
Malzahar can do both AD and AP, though both AD and AP are only significantly present in their respectful builds, the secondary source is still there.
Nasus, Skarner, Teemo

Quote:
AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH:
Katarina does mostly magic damage.

Her physical damage comes solely from autoattacks.

True, but her ult and Bouncing Blade both have AD damage modifiers.

SoSalty

04-02-2012

Quote:
AbsolutePK:
Do you mean both AD and AP at the same time?

This.

Quote:
AbsolutePK:
Nasus, Skarner, Teemo

And this. This is good. AP Nasus while charging up Siphoning Strike. Skarner can build both ways. Same with Teemo.

On the same subject, Volibear looks very interesting. I would have never thought about him. He might be like Udyr 2.0 for me. Also, thinking about Shyvana now.

AbsolutePK

04-02-2012

On Volibear I thought his Frenzy Bite effect was magical damage, but it appears it's physical. At least that's what it says on his character description.

So he does Magic damage with Roar (aoe slow/creep fear) and the AoE damage of Thunder Claws.

FDru

04-02-2012

Nasus is one of the only good bot that does both. Spirit Fire is a nice spammable nuke that doesn't hit too hard but has great range and can easily wear down opponents who lack sustain. His ult does a lot of magic damage over its duration and will usually kill anyone not building MR.

AD Malz does tons of both damage types without even trying. Just build Manamune, stack defensive mana items and slam your genitalia on the keyboard all game long.

Wyvernfist

04-02-2012

Quote:
FDru:
slam your genitalia on the keyboard all game long.

So... advantage women?

smXho

04-02-2012

Jax, Kayle, Kogmaw, Ezreal

AbsolutePK

04-02-2012

Quote:
smXho:
Jax, Kayle, Kogmaw, Ezreal

Ezreal is an extremely rare bot choice.