"How to get 5.0 KDA as mundo" guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amcii

08-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majotawack View Post
I've tried mundo with various builds and never really had much success, might try it once I get some more IP.

Thanks for the guide.
gl lol

xNECROx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2010

amcii is legit. good build ^^

lolconk

08-06-2010

I gave you a +1

Very similar to the Mundo I build, long story short, off tank DPS is the way to go !

I usually skip Warmogs tho. I usually get my hp from frozen mallet and regen from starks.

amcii

08-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolconk View Post
I gave you a +1

Very similar to the Mundo I build, long story short, off tank DPS is the way to go !

I usually skip Warmogs tho. I usually get my hp from frozen mallet and regen from starks.
you dont need frozen mallet
red buff(lizard)=frozen mallet

dizzyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2010

I think this should go in the Mundo guides section.

Good one. Helped me a lot. Thanks.

Samurro

08-07-2010

A direct link of your mastery build would be nice!

amcii

08-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurro View Post
A direct link of your mastery build would be nice!
done

Samurro

08-07-2010

Was testing around with your build, but ignite ownz mundo so much, dunno how can you achieve anyhting with two or more ignites in enemy team.

And for the lowlevels from 1-6 its really hard to achieve anything against decent opponents without regen items?

Lynxion

08-07-2010

Just got two questions.

1) Why do you have that one point Perseverence?

2) Why do you have Archaic Knowledge?

It seems like those two points would be better spent in Alacrity or just the one from Perseverence, so Cleavers and Burning Agony have some spell pen.

amcii

08-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurro View Post
Was testing around with your build, but ignite ownz mundo so much, dunno how can you achieve anyhting with two or more ignites in enemy team.

And for the lowlevels from 1-6 its really hard to achieve anything against decent opponents without regen items?
i try not to use ulti when im ignited

from 1-6..you need learn to farm very good..after 6-8mins you should have 1100gold just out of farming! play defensive if you need to..let middle or jungler gank your lane, wait for your enemys mistake..then use your ghost with your laning partner and get them!..but dont atk them when 10minions next to them..its suicide

i dont have problems when i buy shoes+4hp pots..sometimes i have to go back at lvl 5.but you better go back to base before you die on your lane and give enemy gold
you buy then the belt if you have enough gold or a red elixier..and then atk the enemies on your lane from their back
this works good..i got often double kills this way(use the elixier only if you know it will be a kill or if you would die)

so you went back..lost 30sec maybe?..but they died=have penalty 20sec? and need to go back on lane again 20sec..AND gave you gold!..

and after lvl 6..+with the belt/ult you wont have hp problems i think..and can stay 4ever on lane

if you want to see how i play..you can add me as friend and we can play some games