"How to get 5.0 KDA as mundo" guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vendicta

06-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooman34 View Post
Main problem I've been having with mundo is farming. I can usually only get 80 cs by 20 mins but I will have warmogs and treads done 20 mins in most games. Farming against pushers is so hard though, especially when your ******ed team mates overextend and feed them, which hurts my farm even more.

Don't understand why people would want a frozen mallet. It only gives half the hp of warmogs and costs more, and slowing people is pretty easy.

Looking through the thread and seeing all of the people who think madreds rapes hp.
Maybe they forgot that with mr they are only doing 1.75% of hp in magic damage per hit.

Also have you tried maxing ad at level 1? 140 damage with might not be that bad. I know with some people it can work (60 ap at level 1 on vlad is ridiculous)

Something like thishttp://leaguecraft.com/builder/Dr.%2...000000&level=1

My main point here is that with some characters having a really strong early game can make midgame a lot easier and force your opponents to towerhug.
LOL? Seriously? Mundo is a Monster when it comes to last hitting and farming.

pooman34

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendicta View Post
LOL? Seriously? Mundo is a Monster when it comes to last hitting and farming.
Yes last hits are easy, but laning against morde and twitch was ridiculous, twitch forces you to kite and morde simply tanks cleaver hits for last hittable minions. Maybe it was because my laning partner was a terrible shaco though, he fed after failing to gank twitch several times. Partners aside laning against pushers is so annoying.

I also Was forced to solo bot against alistar and amumu. It was the worst game I ever played. After being forced to kite from learning the hard way just how much range their cc has. I was so under leveled and they had pushed so hard that killing minions could get mE killed under my tower. I should have known better just how good they can be in lane if they can zone you out, but I think it was my team's fault as they were stupid enough to send two top and me bot.

Yxven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2011

Amcii, the video link is broken. Would you please upload a video to youtube or something?

EU LoL GooDNewS

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooman34 View Post
Yes last hits are easy, but laning against morde and twitch was ridiculous, twitch forces you to kite and morde simply tanks cleaver hits for last hittable minions. Maybe it was because my laning partner was a terrible shaco though, he fed after failing to gank twitch several times. Partners aside laning against pushers is so annoying.

I also Was forced to solo bot against alistar and amumu. It was the worst game I ever played. After being forced to kite from learning the hard way just how much range their cc has. I was so under leveled and they had pushed so hard that killing minions could get mE killed under my tower. I should have known better just how good they can be in lane if they can zone you out, but I think it was my team's fault as they were stupid enough to send two top and me bot.
you play mundo 1v1 sololane..not 2v2..or 1v2

DeNJaD

07-14-2011

Amcii help! I am not high enough level to get all the runes you recommend, but I lub me some Mundo. What do you specifically think would help me with this build? How can I adjust it to work until I get summoner lvl 30? You say the crit runes are imperative, so how can I still beast with this dude without em?

marcusp619

10-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeNJaD View Post
Amcii help! I am not high enough level to get all the runes you recommend, but I lub me some Mundo. What do you specifically think would help me with this build? How can I adjust it to work until I get summoner lvl 30? You say the crit runes are imperative, so how can I still beast with this dude without em?
run amorpen red armor yellow mag resist blue then

PhrycePhyre

10-23-2011

Why ghost? Wouldn't flash be better given the movespeed buff from ult?

nuthusk

01-01-2012

bump because people have been whining about mundo being up...

Raptoreyes

01-01-2012

Amcii! Any thoughts about playing Mundo on Dominion? I would do it more but his hp costs are pretty much canciling out his ultimate regen and passive regen. Any thoughts on building Mundo for Dominion? Would a regen rune book with an early rush for a Force of Nature work or is their a better way. Thoughts on using the dps tenacity item instead of the boots (I like lucidity boots quite a bit on champs without mana)

amcii

01-28-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd_czb8KPsE

NEW JUNGLE REVIVE MUNDO GUIDE IS OUT
look here and subscribe for more!

ill answer all other questions soon, ill save this guidelink and read all unread posts+answer them