"How to get 5.0 KDA as mundo" guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amcii

03-11-2011

http://img855.imageshack.us/i/17160232.jpg/

2k elo..on EU..by usin this build

Pwnacus Maximus

03-11-2011

i <3 you amcii, i think im about to buy corporate mundo hehe

Larson McMurphy

03-11-2011

I love this build. I've been playing mundo lately and trying out some different things. Basically I've been testing replacements for warmogs. I've tried randuin's and aegis of legion. They both performed fairly well actually, but after this testing what I have learned is that there is NO replacement for warmogs. It's pretty much a must have. It's just that good. Thanks for the guide amcii.

The one thing I have noticed though, is that I seem to perform better rushing a spirit visage and then getting warmogs. The healing buff and cdr are great for laning since they both buff his ult so much. But meh, what do I know, I'm not 2k elo.

Lachoneus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

amcii

03-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larson McMurphy View Post
I love this build. I've been playing mundo lately and trying out some different things. Basically I've been testing replacements for warmogs. I've tried randuin's and aegis of legion. They both performed fairly well actually, but after this testing what I have learned is that there is NO replacement for warmogs. It's pretty much a must have. It's just that good. Thanks for the guide amcii.

The one thing I have noticed though, is that I seem to perform better rushing a spirit visage and then getting warmogs. The healing buff and cdr are great for laning since they both buff his ult so much. But meh, what do I know, I'm not 2k elo.
you need the finished warmogs at minute 11-14..so you have maxed hp bonus at minute 20..and a maxed hp bonus is 450+hp?..thats 1 full hp belt..which is worth 1xxx gold..

so warmogs before spirit visage is alot better..

but some things in my guide arent up to date anymore..should change that soon
some patches ago..they nerfed the +30 hp quints..everyone is using hp reg/5 runes now..so you also need hp/reg to be able to stay in your lane..
thats why i changed my crit chance runes to hp reg runes also..to be able to win my lane without going b..

i dont like those last patches..most of them affected mundo pretty hard..even though not many noticed it..

rest of my guide stayed the same kinda..the only difference is..that you need 150-200creeps after 20mins..and not anymore 100creeps..
there i see the biggest problem..vs some enemies thats pretty hard to get(more and more champs gettin released who are much stronger than mundo)..especially when your team is losin+you need to help them..etc.

but if you can manage those creeps..you are pretty much unkillable..and very dangerous..

Your Pal Shifty

03-13-2011

Ha well you obviously have not played with me when i mundo. =D

Dimensionist

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcii View Post
i dont like those last patches..most of them affected mundo pretty hard..even though not many noticed it..
You mean the patches where a bunch of champions got nerfed except for mundo? He's more powerful now than he's ever been.

amcii

04-29-2011

any news?

Einhaender

05-08-2011

This looks great!

I just started out and plan on buying mundo as my next champion.
It's good to see that there are still people kicking some serious ass with him since most people are only *****ing around how he's become useless and stuff like that.

Nice! This thread helped me to make my decision on buying him.

pooman34

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2011

Main problem I've been having with mundo is farming. I can usually only get 80 cs by 20 mins but I will have warmogs and treads done 20 mins in most games. Farming against pushers is so hard though, especially when your ******ed team mates overextend and feed them, which hurts my farm even more.

Don't understand why people would want a frozen mallet. It only gives half the hp of warmogs and costs more, and slowing people is pretty easy.

Looking through the thread and seeing all of the people who think madreds rapes hp.
Maybe they forgot that with mr they are only doing 1.75% of hp in magic damage per hit.

Also have you tried maxing ad at level 1? 140 damage with might not be that bad. I know with some people it can work (60 ap at level 1 on vlad is ridiculous)

Something like thishttp://leaguecraft.com/builder/Dr.%2...000000&level=1

My main point here is that with some characters having a really strong early game can make midgame a lot easier and force your opponents to towerhug.