"How to get 5.0 KDA as mundo" guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

marcusp619

01-03-2011

for the people complaining about ignite ruining the ult. then your using your ult wrong. you should be using your ult around 65%to 70% health later on in the game you could get away with it. and for ignite early game just carry a h pot and as soon as you get ignited just pop the h pot wait 2 secs then pop your ult. later on in the game like after atmas take out dragon again then a few creeps and buy quicksilver sash when you get ignited and need to use ult activate your sash then ult its easy as ****

Gento Is Slow

01-11-2011

amcii:
I can't tell how grateful I am
Really this build is like invincible
and I enjoy a lot no matter win or lose
million thanks

Parasamgate

01-11-2011

I play mundo a lot and I met a mundo once with your build (or similar to it) = lots of crit + E spamming. I was playing mundo also.

What I can say about that: Early game he was very very annoying and harassed me a lot.

So I played more defensive and late game we dominated them.

I don't think that works so well late game, because with my complete build I get something around 250 defense and magic resist, and around 120 health regen per 5 seconds and the best thing is: I have only around 3k HP, what makes me very good against bloodrazor (an item always present in high elo).

My strategy is like: get a lot of health regen + tank items + magic penetration and jump into the middle of the other team, turn W on and use your ult when the time arises.

When I don't make many mistakes, I end the game with a 2.0 K/D ratio and lots of assists.

BTW, I might try your build, because seems to be very fun to play.

Regards.

greenerpastures

01-11-2011

I had some success also not hp stacking - went randuins, spirit visage, FON, sunfire, merc treads, and i really didn't miss the Mogs

amcii

01-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parasamgate View Post

Regards.
yes it is fun to play..using that build since 2500+games as mundo
i tried all possible builds..and this is my favourite one

i have another one..which is working maybe even better..but ill keep that one a secret

Drama I Queen

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parasamgate View Post
I play mundo a lot and I met a mundo once with your build (or similar to it) = lots of crit + E spamming. I was playing mundo also.

What I can say about that: Early game he was very very annoying and harassed me a lot.

So I played more defensive and late game we dominated them.

I don't think that works so well late game, because with my complete build I get something around 250 defense and magic resist, and around 120 health regen per 5 seconds and the best thing is: I have only around 3k HP, what makes me very good against bloodrazor (an item always present in high elo).

My strategy is like: get a lot of health regen + tank items + magic penetration and jump into the middle of the other team, turn W on and use your ult when the time arises.

When I don't make many mistakes, I end the game with a 2.0 K/D ratio and lots of assists.

Regards.
Playing with Mundo, like any hero, is about buying items based on your team and based their team. A lot of times you'll be forced into a tankish role due to terrible team mates who think that any hero with high hp is a tank. (IE: For the purpose of this post TANK means someone with naturally high defenses (NOT JUST HP), and an initiate skill and AOE skill of some sort. So saying Mundo is a tank because he has high HP is ******ed since any hero can get HP and defense items it doesnt make them a tank).

BTW: I'm back to LoL btw amcii I'll see you on baby!

amcii

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama I Queen View Post
Playing with Mundo, like any hero, is about buying items based on your team and based their team. A lot of times you'll be forced into a tankish role due to terrible team mates who think that any hero with high hp is a tank. (IE: For the purpose of this post TANK means someone with naturally high defenses (NOT JUST HP), and an initiate skill and AOE skill of some sort. So saying Mundo is a tank because he has high HP is ******ed since any hero can get HP and defense items it doesnt make them a tank).

BTW: I'm back to LoL btw amcii I'll see you on baby!
baby=?

amcii

01-31-2011

download the duke nukem mundo skin!

it will improve your mundo by 100%

MelofMovement

02-11-2011

Fantastic build,

Thanks!

amcii

02-24-2011

so it still works?

ye ye