"How to get 5.0 KDA as mundo" guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marzix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-27-2010

i play mundo a ton, i still dont get the warmogs thing, you can farm minions better by getting spirit visage and zeal for less than warmogs and you hit faster, run faster, regen more health faster (and during ult). then finish phantom dancer off, then depending on the game, atma's for more melee, mallet for more casters. if i get atmas i generally get a sunfire and if i get mallet i usually get atmas after that.

i used to play mundo a lot when i first started playing the game and would always get warmogs first, but i generally wouldnt be able to kill anyone, i wouldnt die, but id never kill anyone. if you want health, why not frozen mallet? almost the same cost, gives you attack damage (bigger crits) rather then regen (overrated stat if you ask me since you will either get bursted down in seconds because you wont regen much health in 5 seconds or you wont get bursted down and you will smash some faces in). lifesteal is way better than regen when you are 2 shotting minions, 1 shot with crits. maybe if they changed the regen to magic resist or armor or even lifesteal it would be better, but health regen is just a blah stat if you ask me. with just a vamp scepter late game i can start with very low health on the bottom golems, go to the lizard and then on to all the creeps and be back to full health much quicker than if i had just been standing around waiting for ult.

edit: also, the biggest strat in playing mundo i find is knowing which champ has their ignite up and hoping they use it on someone else before you jump into a teamfight.

Purplz

10-28-2010

That's the build I was using with mundo when TT came out and people called me a ****** even when i was 2 shotting squishies at level 4. D:

Mortenya

10-28-2010

tried this build out, worked great the first game, second game... less good, but thats my fault, i'm still learning to mundo. great guide though.

atm i'm running crit red, hp/lvl seal, mr/lvl blue, fort quint. was fun though.

amcii

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortenya View Post
tried this build out, worked great the first game, second game... less good, but thats my fault, i'm still learning to mundo. great guide though.

atm i'm running crit red, hp/lvl seal, mr/lvl blue, fort quint. was fun though.
need more crit

Mortenya

10-28-2010

agreed, but i was running with what i had at the moment.

amcii

10-28-2010

im going to play some normal games with the community tomorrow as mundo..whoever wants to play with me..can add me
if you are able to stream in HD quality..it would be great^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marzix View Post
i play mundo a ton, i still dont get the warmogs thing, you can farm minions better by getting spirit visage and zeal for less than warmogs and you hit faster, run faster, regen more health faster (and during ult). then finish phantom dancer off, then depending on the game, atma's for more melee, mallet for more casters. if i get atmas i generally get a sunfire and if i get mallet i usually get atmas after that.

i used to play mundo a lot when i first started playing the game and would always get warmogs first, but i generally wouldnt be able to kill anyone, i wouldnt die, but id never kill anyone. if you want health, why not frozen mallet? almost the same cost, gives you attack damage (bigger crits) rather then regen (overrated stat if you ask me since you will either get bursted down in seconds because you wont regen much health in 5 seconds or you wont get bursted down and you will smash some faces in). lifesteal is way better than regen when you are 2 shotting minions, 1 shot with crits. maybe if they changed the regen to magic resist or armor or even lifesteal it would be better, but health regen is just a blah stat if you ask me. with just a vamp scepter late game i can start with very low health on the bottom golems, go to the lizard and then on to all the creeps and be back to full health much quicker than if i had just been standing around waiting for ult.

edit: also, the biggest strat in playing mundo i find is knowing which champ has their ignite up and hoping they use it on someone else before you jump into a teamfight.
i prefer warmogs..its the highest hp item you can get..

im dieing less with warmogs

but i dont have a killing problem like you had..because of my runes..20% crit chance..+red elixier+red buff..
so my dmg is good enough..even without atmas impaler
and with atmas impaler..the dmg becomes OP..just need red+green elixier then..+some more crit chance..ex. calling is a good choice..
zeal isnt bad..because it adds movementspeed too..and mundo with ulti+zeal+ghost..is uncatchable..+it gives some atk speed..

but as olaf i prefer frozen mallet..cause he needs the slow..(im a noob olaf)
i dont need it that much as mundo..cleaver is a good enough slow spell..but im still tryin to get red buff as often as i can..because of the extra dmg..+auto atk slow..

Mortenya

10-28-2010

even with only 10% crit at the start, when you're maxing maso first, with 1 in cleaver and agony, you still have enough killing power that if you don't kill them, they probably would have gotten away either way. the early warmogs practically is mundo. it also lets you get better use out of maso, since you can sit at lower health and get the higher secondary bonus from it.

HalcyonDaze

10-28-2010

Tried this three times.

First game 11-4, second 5-3, 3rd...

HalcyonDaze

10-28-2010

and again, 8/4/18, loving mundooo

pubstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2010

You think this rune page is required? I run armor pen, hp quint and dodge... i don't have any of the runes you have... that'd be hella expensive.