"How to get 5.0 KDA as mundo" guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xIcalamityIx

Junior Member

10-08-2010

Amcii, i have been playing mundo alot lately. i find that the crit chance marks work good, i was wondering have ur exact rune set up is. also do u ever play 3s? i find that rushing atmas b4 warmongers is alittle more effective, and was wondering what you input was on that( i rush atmas on 3s not 5s)

also - have you ever tried hp/5 to incease survivablity . if so is it worth it or not?

re-also - when hp wise is the best time to use ur ult? ive been using it at the start of fights if im alittle low, or to heal after fights depending on cooldown


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amcii

Senior Member

10-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIcalamityIx View Post
Amcii, i have been playing mundo alot lately. i find that the crit chance marks work good, i was wondering have ur exact rune set up is. also do u ever play 3s? i find that rushing atmas b4 warmongers is alittle more effective, and was wondering what you input was on that( i rush atmas on 3s not 5s)

also - have you ever tried hp/5 to incease survivablity . if so is it worth it or not?

re-also - when hp wise is the best time to use ur ult? ive been using it at the start of fights if im alittle low, or to heal after fights depending on cooldown
im not playin 3v3s..you can build on 3v3 map 5 doran+shoes..and you can end positive..cause the map is ****..my build is only for 5s map

im usin 18% crit chance+8% cd reduction

hp/5?..runes?no ..waste of rune slots..you get the crit chance..so you can go ingame warmog=hp..and still deal high dmg cause of 20% crit chance..+maxed E..

when to use ulti is hard to answer..its different in every fight..
im tryin to use it as late as i can..so i lose some hp to gain more dmg cause of E spell..or when im ignited..im waitin too if i can..
you will learn after some games when the best timing is..


edit: i checked your profile..last games as mundo..your main problem are minions..you arent farming enough..learn that and you will always end up with a pos. KD as mundo..
100-150 minions after 20mins you need to have


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Gank Appeared

Senior Member

10-11-2010

Amcii I think he's meaning like,

"I'm using crit chance in marks and seals, and CD reduc in glyphs with flat HP in quints."

Am I right? That is your rune set up?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X Widow Maker X

Senior Member

10-11-2010

I see there are a lot of fans of the mundo. This is his classic build HOWEVER

Our whole view of mundo should probably be altered with the changes in the upcoming patch. Warmogs and Atmas have been changed, amongst other items.

No i am not leaking any of the changes in the test realm by saying this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amcii

Senior Member

10-12-2010

no im using 20% crit chance runes..+cd reduction..but the other runes are ok too with +90hp+cd reduction+crit chance 12-14%?

um and yes..i saw the patchnotes..they sux for this build..
will need a extra item slot for the crit chance now..
im kinda pissed off atm


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CriticalRA

Senior Member

10-12-2010

Man I really love this guide, I went 22 and 4 my first game. But that didnt matter considering the other teams karthus went 46 and 7 =X That ****ing ult is rwar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amcii

Senior Member

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticalRA View Post
Man I really love this guide, I went 22 and 4 my first game. But that didnt matter considering the other teams karthus went 46 and 7 =X That ****ing ult is rwar.
if you know how to farm good as mundo+get some kills..this build will work perfect
and you will be able to do 1v2s ..or 1v3+win
(ashe+tf) for example..you beat them easy in 1v2 later

sometimes i did 1v4s..1v5s...and scored quadra kills..cause i was able to 3-4 hit enemy champs..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brontobeuf

Senior Member

10-12-2010

Let's assume the patch is active already.

It will affect this build a lot. Warmog is cheaper, atma is cheaper, but you'll need to buy crit with the saved gold.
What's the best item for this at this specific moment of the game? Zeal?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EchoRex

Senior Member

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcii View Post
um and yes..i saw the patchnotes..they sux for this build..
Just a heads up, but Riot has said they are not going through with that asinine nerf.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pokemaster

Recruiter

10-12-2010

stop upvoting this crappy build