stealth + guardian angel, lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wilvanis

05-24-2010

what a weird fight.

i runed my twitch to roughly 12% crit and 5mp5. the crits help early pushing through intimidation and the mana is enough to go all game. i had last whisper, sword of the divine (we were fighting sion, jax, heimer), phantom dancer, mobility and a late infinity edge. there were minutes remaining in the game. i had 2900 gold.

we were well ahead and i was 14-1 with multiple double/triple kills. screw it, i bought guardian angel.
i did NOT realize angel's activation does NOT remove stealth, i should have done my homework first. sion was his group's only kills and he was ON me. with just a few hp to go, i finally got off a vanish, even though i knew being targeted i was visible anyway. the angel activated- and i came back stealthed.
sion just stood there scratching his head as i cruised away to backdoor an inhibitor.

i NEVER considered stealthangel to be a legit strategy, but it occurs to me now that as long as you get a stealth off before you die you have a free 1up every 5 minutes- but that was enough for me to get some serious ganks in and get away unharmed. keep an eye out for oracles, but besides the consumables you're free to return to life in stealth and get away in style.

viability for other stealth? i'd be curious to know if anyone else has had similar experiences- or whether akali's smoke veil could last long enough to make use of this combination.

Glasglow

05-24-2010

Haha yeah that ****'s possible, i noticed it after i died a few times and my dead body went into stealth, then i came up with trying angel like that and it works, its probably a bug and going to get fixed but hey, while it works its a awesome get-away while focus fired.

Pig Magus

05-24-2010

That's why if I'm playing Garen and I don't get a assist/kill when someone goes down, stand over the body and E.

wilIiam

01-27-2012

this works well with shaco since he can blink

Rylentlar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

Could be a way to make Eve viable again

Turney

01-27-2012

I believe buying and oracle will still let them see you...which makes stealth, and ultimately stealth+GA, pointless.

thegoochmiester

01-27-2012

I've been in stealth and died and respawned stealth. With twitch you can also stealth recall. Haven't tried a stealth teleport however.

Peter Woelfgang

01-28-2012

you can use ignite while stealthed and remain stealthed.

OmniOmega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

Not a bug, All abilities that have a set effect time after activation without a channel (Nasus's ult, Morgana's ult, Kennen's ult) continue when being revived by GA.