Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RP Event: The wedding of Jax, Grandmaster at Arms and Shyvana, the Half-Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanes Zalesh

04-02-2012

Zanes, still standing on the pile of rubble, watches the news gremlin doing his job. The mentioning of Shaco is quite ironic seeing where the critter hides itself.

"Does the little thing little know that it is jumping from the frying pan to the fire? I pity it. So... Shaco."

He sat there, watching the jester with a smile in face. "Seems you pretty much energetic today, well... The party did not even started, right? No signs of Shyvana yet..."

Fiery Snake1

04-02-2012

Quote:
Trol0lol0loll:
"Well of COURSE I'm back, I was INVITED to the wedding after all, I'm not CRAZY enough to miss a free party when one is offered! Bring out the drinks, bring out the refreshments, the cookies and cakes, and pies and... WHATEVER it is you people eat at weddings. NEVER really attended one, I mean I killed a few people at their weddings a few time but I don't think thats' QUITE the same thing." Shaco bursts into a fit of laughter at that. "Oh happy memories!"

Fiery got two wine glass filled with wine. Gives one to Shaco.

"Shaco! Glad to see you."

3Lo Ahri

04-02-2012

((clearly this song best represents this situation..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxpbkamsfog

thanks Fiery Snake1 for your comment))

Fiery Snake1

04-02-2012

((if you're out of character, do what I'm doing here; keep it in double parentheses - K.D Bones))

Zanes Zalesh

04-02-2012

((Tuckin' myself to bed, let us see how this develops 'till morning.))

Trol0lol0loll

04-02-2012

Quote:
Zanes Zalesh:
Zanes, still standing on the pile of rubble, watches the news gremlin doing his job. The mentioning of Shaco is quite ironic seeing where the critter hides itself.

"Does the little thing little know that it is jumping from the frying pan to the fire? I pity it. So... Shaco."

He sat there, watching the jester with a smile in face. "Seems you pretty much energetic today, well... The party did not even started, right? No signs of Shyvana yet..."

"Oh well I'm always energetic!" Shaco says with a grin... then in a puff of smoke he vanishes from where he stood, and reappears a few inches in front of Zanes, screaming out; "BEING INSANE DOES THAT TO YOU!" before in another puff of smoke he re-appears where he once stood, dusting himself off. "But then again maybe I'm just GIDDY with excitement! To see Jax and Shyvana, united in holy matrimony, off to enjoy years of happiness together in each others arms! Forever in love? Maybe I'm just so happy to see them off?" The Demon Jester pauses as he tilts his head back and taps his chin... "NAH! It's gotta be the insane part! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Quote:
Fiery Snake1:
Fiery got two wine glass filled with wine. Gives one to Shaco.

"Shaco! Glad to see you."

Shaco snatches the wine from Fiery's hand and swirls it around in the glass as he holds it up. "Huh! Interesting choice, giving the psychotic killer some alcohol for a cheap laugh perhaps!? HAHAHAA! WELL WHY NOT!? Let the good times roll!" Shaco screams out before downing the contents of the glass in one large gulp, his twisted smile not even fading as he drinks, causing quite a bit of the red liquid to splash down on his suit, before the casually tosses the empty glass behind him.

Ask Kayle

04-02-2012

Kayle frowns at the jester and continues to sip her beverage.

"Why was he invited at all?"

3Lo Ahri

04-02-2012

Quote:
Bright Oblivion:

Sport looks at Ahri's sister. "No. Not you. You look kind of like her, but you aren't her. You aren't the one who told Sport to help her. You said you were Ahri's sister? That could explain the resemblance. In fact, I think someone called pretty fox-lady Ahri. Have you seen Ahri?"

"I'm very sorry but I haven't seen my sister lately, however, I'm pretty sure she's just busy owning her games right now"

talking to herself At least I hope she is owning

Fiery Snake1

04-02-2012

"Why not?" "He seems okay to me."

Trol0lol0loll

04-02-2012

Quote:
3Lo Ahri:
((clearly this song best represents this situation..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxpbkamsfog

thanks Fiery Snake1 for your comment))

((Also agreed! Nice find!))